Possible to make sublingual from 4-AD powder

SupraMan

Awards
I have some pre-ban 4-AD bulk powder and don't want the hassle of the transdermal. Any easy way (no beakers and bunson burners) to make this stuff into a sublingual?

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I was under the impression that to take 4-AD sublingually you just placed a small amount of the powder under your tongue and waited for it to dissolve. Is there more to it than that?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that to take 4-AD sublingually you just placed a small amount of the powder under your tongue and waited for it to dissolve. Is there more to it than that?
yes and no. while you may get a tiny amount to pass that membrane, the addition of a cyclodextrin to the molecule will cause a whole bunch more to get through...no, it isnt really easy to come by and it really isnt worth it because....

you have to administer sublingual every 2 hours MINIMUM to get constant blood levels.

i recommend injected testosterone enanthate, bro. no hassles. it's all illegal anyway.

SupraMan

Awards
Thats sucks. I'm one of those people who is afraid of starting with the needles even though they are better in every way. I guess I have to decide whether to just run 1-AD or runt he 4-ad as a transdermal.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats sucks. I'm one of those people who is afraid of starting with the needles even though they are better in every way. I guess I have to decide whether to just run 1-AD or runt he 4-ad as a transdermal.
i would personally never admit to an irrational fear of any kind...to me it's like weakness. if i dont have a mind powerful enough to overcome some silly fear of a procedure that isnt going to hurt me in any way, then i wouldnt consider myself much of an intellectual or a man....but then again i'm a little strange and demanding...ask my girlfriend :)