tren/sust cycle with what i have.

edale3

Awards
Ok Guys i tried a search and didnt really get a deffinative answer to my question. i have 10cc of tren 75mg and 10cc of sust250 what would be the best way to use this , i have no way of getting any more . this is what i was thinking .
week1-5
1cc 2 times a week sust
1cc once a week tren
week 5-10
1cc once a week tren
week 9-13 post cycle therapy

am i way off base on this? Thank You.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I would want the sust ran longer that the tren...
And once a week is not gona do anything but give you crazy hormonal swings.
I have not ran sust before...but the tren I hvae done. You would want to keep that to 6 weeks max, IMHO.
I am sure others will give more info that I can.

edale3

Awards
Thanks for the reply Sean, is it ok to mix the sust and tren in the same shot? Or do they need to be done seperatly and in different areas? Thanks again.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tace once a week is no bueno. that will screw you up hyooge. people are doing tace ED inj.

edale3

Awards
i just relized after further reading that i have it backwards, it sounds like the sust is in your system for twice as long as the tren so should i try:

1cc sust 1 time a week
1cc tren 2 times a week

would this be better based on what i have avail?
Thanks again guys.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
You don't have enough, period. you could run both for 3 weeks but I do not advise it. Ether get more or toss the stuff.

edale3

Awards
ok, thanks your probably right i should just forget it until more comes around. oh well.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Tren should be everday optimum but you can do EOD.

edale3

Awards
Thanks again Sean, but skye is probabbly right i should just nix the idea until i can do it right, i just get confused sometimes becouse i see guys who take 1 shot a week and it works good for them. it is weird , i am a extreme novice at all of this, but then talk to jacked guys who have been doing sauce there whole life and they dont know half of what you guys do, glad we have this forum i have learned a lot in the past two years.