hair loss and havoc

arena

i am getting an extremely itchy scalp from havoc, so i am assuming im losing some hair. should i stop havoc and will the hair loss stop after the cycle

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes, as soon as you stop using havoc and drug lvls start to go down in your body/scalp, the itchiness should stop, and welcome to the hair loss broly club :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, as soon as you stop using havoc and drug lvls start to go down in your body/scalp, the itchiness should stop, and welcome to the hair loss broly club :)
i am not only the president....

yeah, havoc is doing that to me also. you can drop the dose or get a topical anti-androgen (no, not minoxidil)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How much spiro should you plaster in your hair?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much spiro should you plaster in your hair?
depends on the carrier, IMO...also your own situation will sort of dictate. for me, i have supershort hair and i need to apply stuff throughout the day....plus i responded negatively to topical spiro w/ an alcohol carrier (it is know to go systemic)...so i use a water-based spiro mix that i add high-EGCG green tea powder to (green tea has been shown to improve follicle growth...or slow death, i cant remember which....in any case, it doesnt hurt and costs nothing). i brew it and carry it with me in a little bottle and dispense as necessary.

doesnt work as well as other, stronger mixes i've used, but it gets the job done and doesnt have any sides. only thing i might add to it is ketoconazole powder but i dont feel like placing that chinese powder order right now....there are tons of other things guys throw in these mixes too (emu oil, menthol, etc)....i recommend trying some out and seeing what works.

arena

y didnt i experience this on pheraplex. is phera not a dht derivative

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I hate to bump old threads, but I figured it's relative. Does an itchy scalp always mean hairloss?