best pro steriod

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
i just got back into the gym thing. used to hit it hard for years and got to busy. anyway did a little reading and ordered some epi but it was impossible to find on hand. i had to wait so i ordered havoc instead. i loved it. only did a four week cycle. 30/40/50/50 took away alot of joint pain i thought and definatly boosted my strength and gave me some size. enough so that alot of people asked what i was taking. i wanted to maybe try something different next time. just wanted to get some feedback. 6'3 265 probably around 13-15% bf. thanks

c hammer

Awards
Dude At 6'3 265 13%bf Your A Monster Why Would You Need Any New Prosteroids To Answer Your ? Superdrol Clones Or Halo Clones Both Work Great But Do Your Homework 1st Can Be Alot More Dangerous Than Epi

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
i just got back into the gym thing. used to hit it hard for years and got to busy. anyway did a little reading and ordered some epi but it was impossible to find on hand. i had to wait so i ordered havoc instead. i loved it. only did a four week cycle. 30/40/50/50 took away alot of joint pain i thought and definatly boosted my strength and gave me some size. enough so that alot of people asked what i was taking. i wanted to maybe try something different next time. just wanted to get some feedback. 6'3 265 probably around 13-15% bf. thanks
well I lov superdrol. I think that most people would agree that it is awsome. There are some that dont think its worth it cause of the liver stress. I on the other hand do. I feel amazing when I am on superdrol. I find it really hardens you up too. It made me very vascular and ripped. I almost had the 8 pack down, but then the cycle ended..... dang. But seriousely I dont think that there is really anything better than superdrol for overall visual improvements. Some would attest that m-1-t is better, but I have never tried that, soooo..... I would read up on superdrol. You wont be dissapointed. As well, 3-ad is being released very soon and seems very promising. Just do some research and I am sure you'll find some answeres.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Then there are people like me, and superdrol makes me sick. Severe lethargy from the 1st day. Yuck. Stuff is like rat poison to my body.

You might look into the various forms of Phera Plex that are out and about. Halodrol is a good choice too. Do some checking around and I'm sure you'll find something that will work well for you.