Dazed's Prohormone products

sarcoplasm

Awards
Hello Gentlemen,
Has anyone tried any of Dazed's prohormone products offered on his site, if so what do you think?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You will have to provide a link to his site for those that haven't ;)

Dazed is highly recommended for ANY of his offerings...

Chemo

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
please post a link..take it if there from dazed there uh not oral

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
How often are you guys running each dose for?:

1) 4-norandrostenediol-17-cypionate

2) 4-androstenediol-17-cypionate

3) 1-dehydroandrostanolone-17-cypionate

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Hows the pain on the 1-test?
by dazed...

1-dehydroandrostanolone (commonly erroneously called 1-test) is a potent steroidal in levator ani assays. Does that make it 7 times as strong as testosterone?? Probably not, but it is valuable none the less. It cannot convert to estrogen, and it is more androgenic than testosterone. Most sources for it are difficult to use due to an intrisic irritation of the steroid molecule. However, the oil/solvent mix available by eagle research is totally burn/pain free, so no undue suffering need be incurred during the research process. This is an exciting thing!! It probably won't be around for ever.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Mann...the more I keep reading...the more I'm straying away from wanting making a cyclo compound of ph's.

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
G4EVER,

I found this on Dazed's site. I think the general consensus is 1cc twice a week.

"I did a conversion of 1-test cyp @ 100mg/ml,
It dissolved easily, and stayed in solution with no problems.

Injected 1cc yesterday, and it was absolutely PAINLESS.
And no pain at all today. I think we have a winner!" by MR. T

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
How could 200mg a week be enough if people are taking 400mg daily transdermal which is approximately 160mg?? Just curious.

b-boy

Awards
wow look at the difference in prices between dazed's products and VPX's products....**** that is a huge saving on the ol wallet! but i agree on the dosage, i would probably inject my lab mice EOD if i was going to perform some research testing.  ;)

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Keep in mind that inj is far superior than transdermal. For obvious reasons you would have to take upwards of 400mg with transdermal.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Transdermal gets about 40%.. Injecting gets 100%... Thats the diff.. BUt only 200/week seems WAY low... TTY

captainbicept

Awards
i still say if you are going to inject you should be using the real thing. personally i feel safer injecting a human grade fda approved product than any company's injectable pro-hormones/ steroids. but thats only an opinion.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1-test is the real thing. It was developed in the 60's but never went to production.. Thats all. Injectable 1-test I think will be big.. TTY

captainbicept

Awards
by "real" thing i wasnt refering to its effeiveness, i was eluding more to the safety of it being injected

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would not wory about that. He puts the same stuff in that the manufacturers do. Its a very easy process... TTY

dazed

Awards
Anything in my kits (excluding PH's, although we did have androdione in one I worked in) could be found in a compounding pharmacy, so it is just as legit as anything out there. So if you accidentally got some on your skin, there would be no need to call the poison control center. :)

My results with the 1-test cyp are zero burn, with normal discomfort of applying oil into a muscle.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Hey dazed, i'm not familiar with your kit line, do you make a kit to make your own? Basically the only difference is the dissolving solution or is there something else?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
wow; the prices are really impressive :)

anyone got some reviews up? as in how effective 200mg/wk is?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i would also like to know some feedback on 1test injectable users...

canadaguy

Awards
I just received my package from Dazed.... I have all three inj. and will be trying them in a matter of days once I get moved in to my new location. I will post my results..

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
Im sorry but if I am going to be injecting something, I would make it worth your while. Get some sustanon or real test cyp, sorry but injecting ph's just doesnt sound right.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1-test is not a PH... TTY

DoubleUp

Awards
Ok....so to ask the stupid questions. Dazed has the cypionate
which is the final product, yes? Also has the kit... for homebrewing?
The advantage is cost savings for a little extra effort... OK, with that understanding (hopefully I've picked up the right idea) where do you get educated on homebrewing for dummies? The board here seems more recipes than not. Where did you guys start the basic education? Thanks for any direction.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I buy the 1-Test Cyp from Dazed at $20.00 for 10ml. Say I want to do two weeks of this, how much per injection(hypothetically), and how many times a week? 200mg seems way low, but I don't want to(hypothetically) inject more than 3 times a week.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by Sir Foxx
Ok, so I buy the 1-Test Cyp from Dazed at $20.00 for 10ml. Say I want to do two weeks of this, how much per injection(hypothetically), and how many times a week? 200mg seems way low, but I don't want to(hypothetically) inject more than 3 times a week.
I believe dazed said somewhere on his site UP TO 500mg/wk, so 200mg/2xwk sounds good to me.   ;)

Champ

Champ

Board Supporter
Awards
Those who have used the O/S mix. What is the amount of ph powder in grams you have used in your mix?

I'm wanting to make a 100 - 150mg/ml solution.

Thanks dawgs!

dazed

Awards
Kitchen Chemist...I have an excellent premixed carrier that you just add hormone to, nuke it, and sterile filter, but I guess I don't really have powder kits set up if that is what you are asking. Basically, I don't want to be selling single vials, filters etc, I prefer to sell larger products.

www.eagleresearch.biz/

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
About these products.....

Which of the cyp products, 1-dehydroandrostanolone-17-cypionate, or 4-norandrostenediol-17-cypionate, would be the best choice for stacking in an eight week cycle with 300mg wk Test Cypionate.
I'm 43 years old 6-0 210 around 16-18% b/f.
One previous A/S cycle which produced some nice muscle and strength gains which unfortunately were lost in a battle with the flu. Also prior oral 1-test cycle with little in the way of results.
Wanting to cut some fat and maybe add a little lean muscle.
Thanks

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
If not worried about hairloss or not predisposed to it, I'd hit up the 1-dehydroandrostanolone-17-cypionate.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that 1-test can cause hair loss?

HUGE

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I agree it does. BUT only if you are predisposed to it.. If you are not don't worry about it.. 1-test is awsome.. TTY

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by HUGE
Are you saying that 1-test can cause hair loss?

HUGE
Oddly enough enough HUGE, 1-AD cause some minor shedding for me, but 1-test never has (this is seen by others also though). As said, if you are predisposed to it, it can easily cause some shedding, but some get none. I'm on the 6th week of an 8 week heavy 1-test/test cycle with no shedding at all. :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
bump for anyone with results, particularly non 1-test products?

champster, any good?

canadaguy

Awards
jweave, are you running both 1-t and test. transdemally?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
It was said in another thread that over at anabolicuniverse there were lots of people injecting it, head over and read up.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Ok....so to ask the stupid questions. Dazed has the cypionate
which is the final product, yes? Also has the kit... for homebrewing?
The advantage is cost savings for a little extra effort... OK, with that understanding (hopefully I've picked up the right idea) where do you get educated on homebrewing for dummies? The board here seems more recipes than not. Where did you guys start the basic education? Thanks for any direction.
Hit up the link in my sig for conversions ;)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Why two weeks? What would be the point of that? It takes like 4 for it to kick in with the cyp ester.