Any Know Why Nips Would Secrete Blackish Ooze

c hammer

Awards
Anyone Know Why Nips Would Secrete Black Ooze When Pinched

jrob24

Awards
i never heard of blackish ooze then again im a rookie, but i know when you can squeeze liquids from nips it means you have gyno pretty bad

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. It's quite common to be able to express fluid (usually clear) from the nipples when estrogen levels are simply running high during or after a cycle..with no real gyno present.

If this situation is not dealt with, then it may develop into gyno. Now, if you are actually lactating then YES, you have very bad gyno to the point where you are able to produce milk. A person in this situation would likely have some obvious looking man boobs, but not always.

I think you should ask a Doc what black ooze means. I would guess that it is old blood and if you are expressing blood...seriously, go to the Dr as this can be bad.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Anyone Know Why Nips Would Secrete Black Ooze When Pinched
you may have possibly struck oil. However, if you drive a motor vehicle you know this is NOT a bad thing.

c hammer

Awards
Its Strange Because My Pecs Dont Show Any Signs Of Gyno Slightly Puffy But Just Got Done Bulking About To Start Cutting To See If Gets Rid Of The Puffyness Although Its Hardly Noticeable But Now Im Getting Paranoid Prob Run Epi Cycle

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Its Strange Because My Pecs Dont Show Any Signs Of Gyno Slightly Puffy But Just Got Done Bulking About To Start Cutting To See If Gets Rid Of The Puffyness Although Its Hardly Noticeable But Now Im Getting Paranoid Prob Run Epi Cycle
Oh god. Look what IBE has done..

Are you just coming off of a cycle?

size

Awards
  • Established
Dark nipple discharge can be a sign of breast cancer. If this has occurred, then you should immediately visit your doctor.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi/Havoc et al is not a substance used to combat Gyno. It has these properties of lowering estrogen in many but not all. Don't go this route.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Dark nipple discharge can be a sign of breast cancer. If this has occurred, then you should immediately visit your doctor.

This is the point I was trying to get across. Breast cancer affects more men than testicular cancer..it is far more common than you think, but men seldom speak of it out of embarassment.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
****, i am sorry about my above post then. Go to the doctor and best of luck with it man

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I got money this is a joke...

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I'd be going to the doc pretty quickly. Black liquid oozing out of any part of my body would have me a little worried.

c hammer

Awards
Its No Joke Wish It Was Though Have A Family History Of Cancer Just Made A Dr.s Appointment Like It Was Mentioned Above Was Too Embarassed To Go To Dr But Know I Guess Id Better Go Wish Me Luck Will Post As Soon As I Know What It Is

c hammer

Awards
Ive Done Too Many Cycles To List Steroids Prohormones M1t Etc.always Followed Pct Been Cycling On Off Since Age 18 Now Im 34 Not Sure Whats Wrong But If Its Time To Pay The Piper Theres No One To Blame But Myself Not The Steroids Prohormones Etc

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Its No Joke Wish It Was Though Have A Family History Of Cancer Just Made A Dr.s Appointment Like It Was Mentioned Above Was Too Embarassed To Go To Dr But Know I Guess Id Better Go Wish Me Luck Will Post As Soon As I Know What It Is
If that is the case, then I hope you the best. Keep us informed.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Ive Done Too Many Cycles To List Steroids Prohormones M1t Etc.always Followed post cycle therapy Been Cycling On Off Since Age 18 Now Im 34 Not Sure Whats Wrong But If Its Time To Pay The Piper Theres No One To Blame But Myself Not The Steroids Prohormones Etc
I'm not trying to be a ****...I'm just curious.

Why do you capitalize the first letter of every word you write? Isn't that kind of, unnecessarily tedious?

c hammer

Awards
My Labtop Does It On Its Own For Some Odd Reason Yet The Spellcheck Dont Work

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
blackish fluid coming from the nipples is most likely prolactin. try using 600mg of vitamin b6 a day along with your pct should probably clear it up.