Clen question...

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Planning a Zol/PMax combo for cut. Was wondering about adding clen into the mix. I've used it before, but never with steroids/PH's. A few questions.

Would clen be a good addition to the PH's for extra fat loss?

I'm used to using the liquid, but was wondering, is there a huge difference in effectiveness between liquid and tabs?

Would any sort of extra support be needed in addition to the regular life support/cycle support already being employed for the PH's?

And last of all the cycle is going to be five weeks with a four week PCT. Clen would be ran for three weeks, so I was thinking the last three weeks of the cycle would be the best timing. Any thoughts?

I already have a few PH cycles under my belt as well as a couple clen cycles and several ECA uses.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Planning a Zol/PMax combo for cut. Was wondering about adding clen into the mix. I've used it before, but never with steroids/PH's. A few questions.

Would clen be a good addition to the PH's for extra fat loss?

I'm used to using the liquid, but was wondering, is there a huge difference in effectiveness between liquid and tabs?

Would any sort of extra support be needed in addition to the regular life support/cycle support already being employed for the PH's?

And last of all the cycle is going to be five weeks with a four week post cycle therapy. Clen would be ran for three weeks, so I was thinking the last three weeks of the cycle would be the best timing. Any thoughts?

I already have a few PH cycles under my belt as well as a couple clen cycles and several ECA uses.
The liquid and tabs have the same effects on the body. Clen may increase cramps, BP, and back pumps. Adding taurine and Life Support by AI will be enough to help this. Without keto, clen should not be run for three weeks. Most say that 2weeks is the max and I am an advocate of 1 wk on/1 wk off.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
how do you dose in a one week schedule?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
how do you dose in a one week schedule?
Yeah I'm curious about this too.

And I would already be using cycle support during cycle anyways so I don't think life support would be needed since its basically just the same stuff but capped.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a good tolerance, but I dose it at 100mcg/day for 7 days and stop for 7 days.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I have a good tolerance, but I dose it at 100mcg/day for 7 days and stop for 7 days.
Hmmm. That sounds a little "ballsy" to me. Do you think that would be safe to run along side my PH's during the last few weeks?

I'm thinking 60/80/100/100/100/80/60. Then off a week...then repeat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm. That sounds a little "ballsy" to me. Do you think that would be safe to run along side my PH's during the last few weeks?

I'm thinking 60/80/100/100/100/80/60. Then off a week...then repeat.
I have run it on a 1T/4AD/MTRN cycle, but everyone is different. Try a taper up the first time to see your eaction and then re-assess.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I have run it on a 1T/4AD/MTRN cycle, but everyone is different. Try a taper up the first time to see your eaction and then re-assess.
Really...and how did that work out for you?

And do you mean that I should just taper up to 100mg and then stop at that...no downward taper?

theseus

theseus

Awards
I have a bottle of clen thats about 2 years old.

I take 40mcg of that stuff and I get shakes. Id start much lower then 100mcg, but ramp up accordingly if you dont feel anything at 40mcg. I have a friend who took 120mcg a day and felt nothing.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of clen thats about 2 years old.

I take 40mcg of that stuff and I get shakes. Id start much lower then 100mcg, but ramp up accordingly if you dont feel anything at 40mcg. I have a friend who took 120mcg a day and felt nothing.
Perhaps his stuff was fake?

theseus

theseus

Awards
Perhaps his stuff was fake?
I doubt it. He could also take 6-8 ephedras a day, where id have to start out with 1/2 a pill and work my way up to 1/2 a pill 3 times a day.

I did notice he would get extremely hyper after taking 3 ephedra's at a time, but he defeintly had a high tolerance for that stuff.