superdrol and possible pulsing question

chris42084

Awards
I was wondering what kind of effect superdrol would have on your body if taken for like a week at 20 mg a day, then taking two weeks off and taking it again for a week or two at the same dose? I'm curious if this would be too much up and down on the body. You would feel good for that week you are taking it then to go back down to normal, then start taking it again. Do you think it would have this effect or would it be ok on the body. Any thoughts???

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
This actually happend to me..I started my cycle of superdrol, my grandfather passed away, then a little more than a week later continued at 20mg for another 2 weeks. Gained 10lbs of lbm and another 4 from pct till now. I wouldn't recommend doing this though by any means.

chris42084

Awards
yeah basically what happened to me was i had a little left over superdrol so i took it for like 8 days with mass fx started feeling really good weight went up a lot and so did strength. once i ran out i just stopped cause i am also using mass fx which i am still using. my friend has some left over superdrol so i was thinking about doing it again for a little longer this time, but i was thinking it might not be too good on the system to do it like this but with all this pulsing stuff i wasnt sure.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
yeah basically what happened to me was i had a little left over superdrol so i took it for like 8 days with mass fx started feeling really good weight went up a lot and so did strength. once i ran out i just stopped cause i am also using mass fx which i am still using. my friend has some left over superdrol so i was thinking about doing it again for a little longer this time, but i was thinking it might not be too good on the system to do it like this but with all this pulsing stuff i wasnt sure.
Yah, I dont think this is the best idea. I wouldnt do it unless I was planning on doing a full PCT after the second spert is done. It just seems really risky.