Toremifene Taste

Justin

Justin

Awards
What are people mixing Toremifene with to kill the taste? Im taking it at night and the taste is bad enough to make you have nightmares. I can still taste it in the morning. Most stuff I can take, but this has been the worst.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
You're going to want move this to the pct thread section

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
What are people mixing Toremifene with to kill the taste? Im taking it at night and the taste is bad enough to make you have nightmares. I can still taste it in the morning. Most stuff I can take, but this has been the worst.
My rat uses cranberry juice. Fill his mouth with the juice, use the eye dropper to drop it in and swallow quickly. He tells me he doesn't taste it at all. Also try OJ, other lab rates like that.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if your making your own for your rat then mix in some crystal lite and it will cover the taste. or make into chocolate. if its coming to you as a solution then you can mix it with the drink of your choice. Or you can drop the stuff on vinila waffers and let them dry, take with milk

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a simple option that i use with all nasty solutions..........ready?

Cap it! the larger gel caps can fit 1ml perfect. no taste at all just drink a large glass of your choice of drink so you dont get any stomach issues.