- 05-02-2007, 07:46 AM
I'm on my fourth week of 400mg Cypionate per week and 20mg of Epistane per day. I'm developing a lump beneath my right nipple (happens to me occassionally). I was thinking that the Epistane may help me avoid this scenario - but it has not.
I'm thinking I should start with Tamoxifen Citrate right away and drop the Epistane in order to be liver-safe. Do I have the right idea here? Or is there something better than Tamoxifen Citrate in this case? OR, would Tamoxifen/Epistane be okay to take together?
Thanks in advance...
- 05-02-2007, 07:55 AM
Actually, I switched it up as Letrozole has done me well in the past - with reversing gyno.. So I'm using Letrozole.. I'm not too sure how harsh this is on the liver.. Would taking Epistane be wise while on Letrozole?
- 05-02-2007, 08:16 AM
05-02-2007, 09:54 AM
I wouldn't run letro for more than 1-2 weeks as it is harsh on your lipid profile... not liver. Tamox @ 10mg ed would be better IMO. Epistane does not stop gyno during test cycles as I have found out....
05-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Thanks, guys.. I'm starting Letro as discussed here:
Gyno Question (mercedesdd's post)
Letro seems to kill the gyno for me. From now on, I suppose I'll be taking some Tamoxifen Citrate along with my test as this happens every time...
05-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By John_S in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-13-2012, 12:07 AM
- By cword3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:55 PM
- By Lene28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:33 PM
- By kingdiamond in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:49 AM
- By R_Alan1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 12:33 PM