1-Test/Prohormone question

SupraMan

Awards
Well, in my frustrating quest to find some oral 1-test gelcaps (like 1-tu's) or some decently priced 1-AD I ran into some information that I don't really get.
I've heard prohormones are legal in many countries yet they are not sold since all of the companies that produced these supplements were based in America and have shut down. Is this the reason why the supplements aren't sold anymore or are there other legal issues that I'm not getting? If this is the case, why haven't companies in other countries began producing these supplements? It seems that I'm missing something.
Anyway, just curious and would love to hear a logical reason why noone can get their hands on these great supplements anymore.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The US law criminalizes prohormones equally with A A S. In other country A A S are not illegal. Why would they (foreign countries) want to produce prohormones, which were really intended to circumvent the technicalities of the (pre 2004) existing US law in the first place, when true A A S are not illegal in their country.

SupraMan

Awards
Ah, so even though 1T is very effective it can't hold a candle to the real stuff and therefore isn't worth it. Makes sense, thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh, don't underestimate the power of 1T, but, in escence, yes.

SupraMan

Awards
How does 1T really stack up with some of the real stuff? I've done a couple 1T/4AD transdermal cycles and seen some pretty amazing results with lots of food and lifting. I was under the impression it gave some really good gains with a really good side effect profile... are there steroids that are just better in regards to gains AND sides? Also factor in the ease of the ether (or ester, can't remember) 1T and it seems that between the gains, sides and oral bioavailibility it would be something that would still be worth producing... or maybe I just don't know enough about the other stuff.