What supplements to take with test/deca?

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
Hey Guys i am about to start my cycle. I was wondering what input you had to offer about what supplements to take with a test/deca cycle?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
your basics, plus prostate support.

Care to tell us about your cycle plans?

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
Yeah man. I just got my mealplan in.... I just got it made up.. I will post it in the next few days. I am taking multi-vitamin, fish oil, muscle milk, and muscle milk cyto gainer. I was just wondering what else i should be taking? Such as creatine, L-Glutamine, Saw Palmetto, similax, etc. Let me know thanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Saw Palmetto is "prostate support".

By cycle plans, I mean how long, what dosage.

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
I was told by one of my buddies on the same cycle to take 1 cc of deca every monday and 1 cc of test every friday for 8 weeks

200 Deca
275 Andropen

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
First of all, a CC is a unit of measurement.. it doesn't tell me the concentration of the particular preparation.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
First of all, a CC is a unit of measurement.. it doesn't tell me the concentration of the particular preparation.
Time to seek out a dog for a noggan thrashing. :frustrate

:lol:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Lots of sleep. So maybe melatonin.

jvb20

Awards
8 weeks isnt long enough should run it 10-12 weeks and what mg per ml is the deca and test

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i see this happen way too often. don't listen to your friends. do research and you'll be way ahead of them.

what kind of test do you have?

i'm assuming its a long ester so you should be injecting that twice a week for 10-12 weeks. get enough to run about 1.2cc's mondays and fridays and then save the deca for your 2nd cycle

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
Alright guys sorry.... I have deca 200mg and i have Andropen 275mg (test) I appreciate all of you input

biggerthantex

biggerthantex

Awards
i have that deca 200 and that andropen 275.... how do you suggest taking it.... one of my other buddies is on it and he takes 1 cc of deca on monday and 1 cc of andropen on fri... what do yall think?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have that deca 200 and that andropen 275.... how do you suggest taking it.... one of my other buddies is on it and he takes 1 cc of deca on monday and 1 cc of andropen on fri... what do yall think?
if its your first cycle...

1cc andropen monday
1cc andropen friday
no deca

if its your 2nd cycle...
1cc andropen & 1cc deca monday
1cc andropen & 1cc deca friday

275mg of test is really low....200mg of deca is really low too...you're way better off doing the normal test dosage for ur first cycle and then adding the normal deca dosage ur 2nd cycle...dont run 2 things at once the first time because u wont know which one gave you which side effects and which one gave u the best gains

beginner test dosage = 500-600mg
beginner deca dosage = 400mg

hope this helps....

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

1cc andropen monday
1cc andropen friday
no deca

if its your 2nd cycle...

275mg of test is really low....200mg of deca is really low too...you're way better off doing the normal test dosage for ur first cycle and then adding the normal deca dosage ur 2nd cycle...dont run 2 things at once the first time because u wont know which one gave you which side effects and which one gave u the best gains

hope this helps....
i have access to some Enan @ 250mg 10ml. i'm still in the research stage and am looking at a possible cycle (1st injectable) next fall. everybody including you has said 500mg is usually the norm for Test. you think i should look elsewhere? like i said, this cycle is in the early stages of planning so i have time and a couple more legitimate 'friends' so thats not a problem.

Lightning

Awards

1cc andropen monday
1cc andropen friday
no deca

if its your 2nd cycle...

hope this helps....

Sound advice. He has me a little confused though. Is he taking Andropen275 or are 275mg of Andropen. I did really well on 300mg twice a week. I agree on running it solo.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i have access to some Enan @ 250mg 10ml. i'm still in the research stage and am looking at a possible cycle (1st injectable) next fall. everybody including you has said 500mg is usually the norm for Test. you think i should look elsewhere? like i said, this cycle is in the early stages of planning so i have time and a couple more legitimate 'friends' so thats not a problem.
heh. i wish i had some good sources. i have nothing these days.

i would go with enanthate your first time around

badFish

Awards
I just joined this forum to point out the fact that some people come across as complete douche bag idiots when they respond... do you get off on belittling a man who says he doesn’t know something? why don't you check your self-important ego at the door as it doesn’t mask the macerated, frail personality that resides within... you need more than muscles to compensate for your problems... furthermore; 1- pay attention, he listed the concentration in his post (or maybe you didn't know what that and meant?!) 2 - get a basic education: a c.c. and ml ARE THE SAME! Better yet don't post because your condescending tone coupled with your uneducated uninformed mind are a bore and frankly a waste of resources...

antdawg5150

Awards
I just joined this forum to point out the fact that some people come across as complete douche bag idiots when they respond... do you get off on belittling a man who says he doesn’t know something? why don't you check your self-important ego at the door as it doesn’t mask the macerated, frail personality that resides within... you need more than muscles to compensate for your problems... furthermore; 1- pay attention, he listed the concentration in his post (or maybe you didn't know what that and meant?!) 2 - get a basic education: a c.c. and ml ARE THE SAME! Better yet don't post because your condescending tone coupled with your uneducated uninformed mind are a bore and frankly a waste of resources...
nice!! lol. flamin' the flamers ha ha ,**** brotha they went easy on him, I'm suprised they did not pull out the ol' " your the reason gear is illegal" line. great post.

badFish

Awards
Tom 185
What reference are you using as a resource please?
I just started an 11 week cycle, (probably 12 weeks) as follows

Proviron Deca Winstrol
200mg/week
50mg/day 200mg/week
50mg/day 200mg/week
50mg/day 200mg/week
50mg/day 200mg/week 20mg/day
50mg/day 20mg/day

I’m also using Clenbuteral 80mcg day 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 weeks on
I’m thinking about adding milk thistle just to be safe
Haven’t Juiced since collage and I’m 37 now so I’m not looking to go ape-****
The Clenbuteral at two 20 mcg a day has me running about 1 degree warmer… although there is an assumption as I forgot to take control measurements before I started

Please cite your reference!!!

I’m currently using Anabolics 2006 as a basic reference with the net as a fill-in

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Why are you bumping ancient threads? :tool:

Jamie C

Awards
how is the clen treating you?
heard its pretty hard in the first few weeks are you seeing results?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL, well you can't tell that noob to use the search feature.....

Although he should use it a bit more IMO.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1cc andropen monday
1cc andropen friday
no deca

if its your 2nd cycle...

hope this helps....
I disagree with beginner dosage being 500-600. 200-400mg a week should be plenty for first 2 cycles, but I agree with the addition of Deca (200mg a week) AFTER first cycle.
And OP...look into Krillipid Balance to keep your blood lipids healthy.