Epistane To Fight Gyno?

c hammer

Awards
I Need To Run An Epistane Cycle To Get Rid Of Possible Gyno Just Wondering If It Can Be Stacked With Any Other Prohormones Or Would It Diminish Its Effects

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I Need To Run An Epistane Cycle To Get Rid Of Possible Gyno Just Wondering If It Can Be Stacked With Any Other Prohormones Or Would It Diminish Its Effects

Well I'm no expert but considering most of the other prohormones out there cause gyno, why would u stack them with epi? You probably wouldn't get the full effect of gyno reduction that epi provides!!

Last edited:

c hammer

Awards
Just Curious If It Would Work With A Milder Prohormone To Increase Strength

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Just Curious If It Would Work With A Milder Prohormone To Increase Strength

Of course you could stack it with something, In about a week I'll be running Epi with M1A. But I don't have gyno problems, u said u wanted to take epi to get rid of your gyno, by stacking it with a compound that could possibly cause gyno wouldn't be something I would do if I was trying to get rid of gyno!! Maybe someone else could chime in on this for more advise!!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
The safest other legal steroid to stack it with would be prostanozol. This the unmethylated version of winny. winny has a very, very, low occurence of gyno. It has also even been argued that winny has a mild anti-e affect. SO if I were to choose one to stack it with I would choose prostanozol.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
ive read that propadrol has anti-e qualities, and its not methylated....might go great together.

c hammer

Awards
Thanx 4 The Info Guys Prob Run Epi And Prostanazol