Epi-MAX

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
Does anyone know about the company or anything about Epi-MAX? It appears to be very close to epistane/havoc, but a little different.

Epi-Max: 2a,3a Epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

Epistane/Havoc: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Anyways, anyone have any experience with this product??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well the label says its the same thing, thats just 2 ways of writing the same compound i belive.... who knows how legit it is though, why dont you try it out and let us know???

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
different ways of writing the same chemical structure...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
both yall lame asses are slow :trout:

i already said that, schmucks.... lol , yall know i love you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow another variation yet again??? and this one is the only one to have a relatively high mg per cap when compared to test still.... very odd but not necessarily bad.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
More mysteries from the Orient!

I love it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow another variation yet again??? and this one is the only one to have a relatively high mg per cap when compared to test still.... very odd but not necessarily bad.
Is there a reason why it's listed as "Results mg/cap", as opposed to how the test results for the other products lists only "Amount Tested, Est."?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm i didnt notice.. although i did notice the lab listed it as 99% pure to the compound name... now hoe did they do that when we all know they dont have a standard? :think:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
poopy, a COA is much different from the tests that were run on Epi and Havoc.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm ok, im just still wonering how they can say 99%? we KNOW that company owns no standard. or does that 99% mean something diff? ill be honest im not super literate when reading those things.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
hmm ok, im just still wonering how they can say 99%? we KNOW that company owns no standard. or does that 99% mean something diff? ill be honest im not super literate when reading those things.
basically what they are saying is that the substance they made was 99% of whatever they synthesized and 1% something else. the 1% is jsut standard error.

now what they synthesized is yet to be said.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
basically what they are saying is that the substance they made was 99% of whatever they synthesized and 1% something else. the 1% is jsut standard error.

now what they synthesized is yet to be said.
AHA i understand, kinda, i just figured that by placing it right next to the chem compound name that they were saying it was 99% that compound.... aha well thats why those things can truely be misleading unless you are a profesional. although many claim to be on here and im pretty sure they are just talkin out their arses as well...