Superdrol Menthyl E Gyno

c hammer

Awards
Just Finished A Superdrol Megatrn Cycle And Noticed Puffy Nips With A Discharge Would Menthly E Be Ok To Use With My Pct Or Stand Alone Than Pct

300Fan

Awards
Just Finished A Superdrol Megatrn Cycle And Noticed Puffy Nips With A Discharge Would Menthly E Be Ok To Use With My post cycle therapy Or Stand Alone Than Pct
Considering you just finished superdrol, you should have started a SERM already...

IMO, you should not go with Methyl E

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Considering you just finished superdrol, you should have started a SERM already...

IMO, you should not go with Methyl E
OK so, you def. need a serm. You just better face it, at this point if you dont have a serm your most likely going to experience atleast a mild case of gyno. Dont worry though, Just run epi/havoc/whatever equivalent you can get your hands on for your next cycle and you should be pretty good. I would advise against running epi in pct as it is mildly suppressive at will undoubtebly hinder your recovery. Just get a serm, and in the mean time run an AI and vit b6, this should help counter the gyno until your Serm arrives. If you run epi for your next cycle it most likely erradicate much of the gyno which will develope form this cycle. Dont panic, this happens a lot to people. Just learn from it and use a serm from now on.

c hammer

Awards
Actualy Today Is My Last Day Of The Cycle I Have Nolva Trib And Liver Support Just Wondering If I Ran Havoc Would It Get Rid Of The Gyno Or Would It Be Long On Menthyls My Cycle Was 3 Weeks Phera 3weeks Super 2weeks Trn For 6 Weeks Total Thanks Alot Guys For So Fast To Respond And For Being Nice To A Newbee

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Actualy Today Is My Last Day Of The Cycle I Have Nolva Trib And Liver Support Just Wondering If I Ran Havoc Would It Get Rid Of The Gyno Or Would It Be Long On Menthyls My Cycle Was 3 Weeks Phera 3weeks Super 2weeks Trn For 6 Weeks Total Thanks Alot Guys For So Fast To Respond And For Being Nice To A Newbee
Thats good that you have the novla. yah, I think that it would be too long on a methyl stack. Obviusely only you know exactly how your feeling, but I would advise against it. As long as it's only puffiness, I dont think you'll have a huge problem. Just start the nolva and you should be ok. As well, like I said before, if you do develope a mild case of gyno, just use the epi for your next cycle and it should get rid of most of it. It's actually quite miraculous how well this stuff gets rid of gyno.

c hammer

Awards
Thanks For The Help Guys Just Freaking Out Over This Did A Few Cycles Before With No Sides Maybe Im Paranoid

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29