best way to absorb havoc?

jrob24

Awards
i heard a long time ago that orals are absorbed when taken on an empty stomach, but then in a couple forums i have seen people say it is better to take havoc with food. Is this true? and if so should it be high carb or protein meals, or does it not matter?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
You are thinking of orals that are non 17a-alkylated, those are best absorbed with fats, as steroid hormones are fat-soluble.

I believe I read an article or study a while back that food actually lowers 17aa steriod absorption (slightly). I believe it had to do with 17aa using a different absorption path.

I would take Havoc on an empty stomach, if possible.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I would take it with flax oil, or omega 3 gels...etc...Fat helps with absorbtion

jrob24

Awards
alright so i should take it on an empty stomach just with my flax oil?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am currently on week 4 of a havoc cycle. As suggested above I believe the best benefits come with taking it on an empty stomach and/or with fish/flax oils.

300Fan

Awards
Arent vitamins (including flax/omegas), best absorbed with food though? haha

I know a multi-vitamin is takin with food

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I take everything with food unless it says otherwise on the bottle...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe I read an article or study a while back that food actually lowers 17aa steriod absorption (slightly). I believe it had to do with 17aa using a different absorption path.

I would take Havoc on an empty stomach, if possible.
Maximum bioavailability with c-17aa orals is noted when taken on an empty stomach, not with food. Given their mildly lipid soluble nature, some of the steroid may wind up getting excreted with undigested dietary fat if taken with food.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF! so all this time i was wasting my orals!?! I thought it was spread all over to take with food for digestion. I always knew to take with EFA's but cmon I just learn this now???! thats good to know.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
WTF! so all this time i was wasting my orals!?! I thought it was spread all over to take with food for digestion. I always knew to take with EFA's but cmon I just learn this now???! thats good to know.
i doubt its really that significant of a difference.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Damn I always took them w/ food too. :frustrate:

How about with half a grapefruit? ;)

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your bulking I find it pretty fvckin hard to even find a time when your stomach is empty...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Do you know this guy: William Llewellyn?
I never said he was wrong, but does he give any numbers? I would bet absorption goes from 99% on an empty stomach to 95% with food.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
And you base that on?
Results I've gotten from doing it both ways. It just like splitting dianabol up into several doses a day, most users agree it doesn't make much of a difference.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you know this guy: William Llewellyn?
Just cause I really didnt know, fwiw:

World-renowned anabolic authority, William Llewellyn has written and rewritten the definitive book on steroids. His series of ANABOLICS books have become the most trusted steroid and performance drug reference books of its kind. For close to 15 years Llewellyn has uncovered and compiled cutting-edge insider’s information from actual drug manufacturers, dealers, and users from all over the world guaranteeing accurate up-to-date information.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe the issue is the difference between the c-17a and the 17a hormones. From what I am reading the 17aa steroids are lymphatic and not effected by food consumption. The c-17a steroids are lipophilic and are effected by food consumption.

So in this case being that Havoc is lymphatic and not lipophilic then it would be uneffected by food consumption.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Results I've gotten from doing it both ways. It just like splitting dianabol up into several doses a day, most users agree it doesn't make much of a difference.
No, at the end of the day I believe it is not much in terms of a difference. But indeed if it is effected, it is effected. What it is , is what it is.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I always took them w/ food too. :frustrate:

How about with half a grapefruit? ;)
The grapefruit enzymes would aid it's half life, but not necessarily aid in absorption. (Am I saying that right?)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I believe the issue is the difference between the c-17a and the 17a hormones. From what I am reading the 17aa steroids are lymphatic and not effected by food consumption. The c-17a steroids are lipophilic and are effected by food consumption.

So in this case being that Havoc is lymphatic and not lipophilic then it would be uneffected by food consumption.
Thanks for helpin' me splain-it B! :thumbsup: