Coq10
Multi vit (Wellmans)
Taurine
L-Glutamine

Im using Legal gear's Masterdrol at 10/20/20

PCT

Tamoxefen 40/30/20/10
Fenugreek

Still yet to decide on a test booster other than fenugreek. Any recommendations?

Diets a clean 4000cals 8 meals a day and a shake after workout. Trying to stick to 40/40/20 protein/carbs/fat. Loads and loads of water.

Trainings 2 muscle groups a night, 6 days a week. My split depends on how i feel.

I know this is yet another superdrol log...but the others have really helped me, so hoping to do the same for someone else. If theres enough intrest il write each day.

Photo was taken today unpumped and pretty relaxed..So no flaming my skinny butt.

Happy reading

Attachments

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Im now on day 3 of taking masterdrol, havnt really noticed much in the way of anything yet... Maybe alittle better pump and aggressions up..or maybe its work pissing me off. wieght last night was 91 kgs.. 200lbs

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 4

Up just over 2lbs, strength is up...little back pump today, nothing bad.

tek

Awards
let me know how you like it. i was thinking about trying some masterdrol next. i would like to hit 200lbs solid.low BF%. currently 5'10 188lbs. BF% ?? pretty lean.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
GL. Thinking I might run this next so definitely watchin.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Since this my be of use and i have some subscribies il be writing in more detail everyday.. Cheers for looking in. R

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Good luck, I ran a cycle not too long ago and had great results!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude you are pretty friggin lean. I would say 8-9% BF. Do you workout your traps??
GL on the cycle... I for some reason decided I don't give a crapf about bf% anymore. So long as it doesn't go above 10% There's just something delicious about being able to gain muscle so quickly at a higher bf% it's so much harder and slower at a low bf%

Edit: Bulgarian Tribullus Terrestris for test boost w/ MACA and Fenugreek and you'll be ready to pound through a brick wall.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 6

Up another 1/2 lb from yesturday now weighing 202.5. It was my off day so just been chilling out and eating alot. No sides what so ever today, had a 2hour sleep midday but no lethergy. I see what you mean about my traps, Il do some more pictures next week, there definitly not my strong point as i find it hard to train them but there better than that pic!

Just to note im taking 5g taurine when i wake up and 5g with a red bull 30 min before the gym.

Ive got 450mg tabs of fenugreek, and il look into this MACA and Tribullus Terrestris. Cheers gotripped

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 7

started 200
now 204

Last day at 10mg today, bumping upto 20mg tommorrow for the next 2 weeks.

100% definitly kicked in now, i trained biceps and calves tonite. Had a massive pump throughout the workout, all poundages are up and generally felt 'raging' in the gym...i did 12 hard sets on each muscle and could easily have gone longer. Lethergy doesnt seem to be too much of a problem but i am sleeping around 6pm for an hour or so. Not sleeping amazingly at night though. Always seem to be drinking as its hot and im outdoors all day. Diet could be better as im away from my usual work for the weekend but its more than exceptable as it is. Looking forward to shoulders 2mro.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 9

Noticed yesturday that my right nip was getting sore and a lump has formed behind which wasnt there before (about the size of a wasp body)..I didnt have gyno growing up so didnt really expect this. Ive started on 10mg ed of tamox, hopefully thatl keep it at bay and pct will clear it up.

Trainings been really good, very focused and aggressive down the gym. Last day of working away so diet should be back on track 2mro. Dropped a pound aswel, probably water.

Any other thoughts on treating gyno without hampering gains? I know its very very minor what i have and will go, but could do without the worry.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
nah you wont hamper gains, tamox may or may not take care of it, its argued weather sd is progestin or not, imo u shud be fine. i had BAD gyno from SD and nothing has worked clearin it up, thats also cause im a ****ing retard and i woke up with bumps and was like, o ok not a big deal, -.- :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

Noticed yesturday that my right nip was getting sore and a lump has formed behind which wasnt there before (about the size of a wasp body)..I didnt have gyno growing up so didnt really expect this. Ive started on 10mg ed of tamox, hopefully thatl keep it at bay and post cycle therapy will clear it up.

Any other thoughts on treating gyno without hampering gains? I know its very very minor what i have and will go, but could do without the worry.
This is the kind of sh!t that makes me not want to ever try superdrol!...it almost seems like you have a 50/50 chance of developing some degree of gyno no matter what your protocol is...I was planning on running superdrol in a couple of months but maybe I'll do another PP cycle instead...I may not get the gains of an SD cycle but at least I know what to expect from PP and I didn't get any gyno when I ran it along with a moderately high dose of Mega-ZOL in January.

In any case bro, if the tamox. doesn't get rid of it, you could always try an AI like formestane (some claim that it stops gyno in its tracks on cycle plus it converts to an anabolic substance that may enhance your gains). If the problem persists post-post cycle therapy, you could always try running a bit of letrozole...this is the only chem I've ever heard that has actually reversed stubborn gyno once it's set in...it's strong stuff though bro so you only have to run it at a low dose...good luck.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Are u guys running AX superdrol or clones. It seems like everytime someone uses SD clones they think they have gyno.

I remember reading about SD when I first starting posting @ DA no one was getting gyno or delayed gyno until now. Back Pumps were the main problem.

Not saying u guys are lying just wondering.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no i got gyno.. im using cabergoline and other **** to get rid of it and its working slowely, huge lumps , liquid coming out, puffyness , pain, its gyno. lol:frustrate :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Seems these clones are wrecking us! The lumps i have are small and are not yet visable, but i can feel theres a problem (feels like i got a nipple cripple 10min ago). There getting bigger each day. Im on 10mg nolva each day but might ramp it to 20mg if this continues.

At the end of the day im asking my body to gain 15lbs in 3/4 weeks...I cant expect that side free, but why couldnt i have just gone bald or get acne!

Been looking into formestane and letrozole, for those who dont know there both drugs for breast cancer patients. Is letro something your source down the gym would have heard about?

Il write again tonite after the gym with weight etc for today.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
nah you wont hamper gains, tamox may or may not take care of it, its argued weather superdrol is progestin or not, imo u shud be fine. i had BAD gyno from SD and nothing has worked clearin it up, thats also cause im a ****ing retard and i woke up with bumps and was like, o ok not a big deal, -.- :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw:
Have you tried letro yet?

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 10

200-204.5

Tried to train lats and tries today but after a good lat workout i could only bend my arm 90 degrees coz of the pump in my biceps...needless to say no tricep workout tonite! So just did some streching.

Overall still feeling good, weights up slightly again and diets back on track. im going to have an off day 2mro, probably do some light swimming...might be the last time they let me in the pool without a bra on.

Photo was taken tonite about 30min after gym.. Not much change really.

Attachments

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro thats ur picture now and the first was right before the SD? To me u look alot bigger. It doesn't look like u have signs of gyno but of course u can feel it and I can't.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
check some of the superdrol clones' formulas and then check superdrol's. they're close but they're not the same

clones: 2a-17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

superdrol: 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check some of the superdrol clones' formulas and then check superdrol's. they're close but they're not the same

clones: 2a-17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

superdrol: 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one
This topic has been debated to death in another thread...basically "etiocholan" is another way of saying "5a-androst" so in fact, they are the same...and the idea that gyno has only appeared in users of superdrol clones is nonesense...look around, there are plenty of users that got gyno from the genuine AX stuff...seems like some get it and some don't...and there's really no way to tell until you try it...kinda sucks that way.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 15

200-206

I had been planning this cycle for a long time and with that planned for an easy 8 weeks at work to cover this and pct. Unfortunatly the busiest time ive had in 6months is upon me!

Diet training and rest could have all been better but im still doing pretty well. Gyno seems to have settled with the introduction of nolva, maybe even shrunk at little. Pumps in the biceps are a little bit of a pain as it stops me training to the fullust but again not a major problem.

Wanted to be 210 all done and said at the end of this cycle, we'l have to see how that goes!

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Ive read that many users have had success using Letrozole to stop and eliminate gyno.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Day 21

200-208

Im getting virtually no sides at all now..pumps are down to a minimum so im bumping it upto 30mg for the 4th and final week. Had some nice strength increases this last week but felt lazy out the gym.

Big shout out to my home boys who are following this...dumb and dumber..

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
To start another argument, ive now got rebound xt (anabolic extreme) for pct

i was going to run

Tamox 40/30/20/10
Rebound xt 1/2/2/3 (Tabs)
Fenugreek 2/3/4/5

Ive read alot about fenu causing delayed gyno...should i leave it out? will it make that much a difference?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run post-cycles with it and post-cycles without it: couldn't really tell too much of a difference.

Superdrol (I'm pretty sure) suppresses progestin levels while you're "on"; hence, many people are greeted with prolactin-induced gyno during their post-cycle therapy. Perhaps use Vitex (chasteberry); from what I've read, it not only helps protect against prolactin rebound, but helps stimulate LH production.