Too many injectables? Or good stack?

BigTom

Awards
Please review and comment on this cycle. My 6th Cycle. Going for lean mass. Real question is, will Deca stack well with Masteron.

wk 1-4 Tbol/Dbol
wk 1-6 Test Prop
wk 1-6 Mast Prop
wk 1-12 Test Enth
wk 1-12 Mast Enth

would a moderate dose of Deca help or hinder?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the point of running the two props for 6 weeks? I can understand 3-4, but 6 seems like too much. If you use those for, say, wks 12-14, then adding the deca would not be a bad idea.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
What is the point of running the two props for 6 weeks? I can understand 3-4, but 6 seems like too much. If you use those for, say, wks 12-14, then adding the deca would not be a bad idea.
exactly what he said

i wouldnt even use the props at the beginning if ur gonna have an oral...id switch them both to the end and run the deca 14 weeks minimum from what i've read

i've never used deca or masteron, but i wouldnt stack them...i'll let someone else that knows better than me answer that one

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly what he said

i wouldnt even use the props at the beginning if ur gonna have an oral...id switch them both to the end and run the deca 14 weeks minimum from what i've read

i've never used deca or masteron, but i wouldnt stack them...i'll let someone else that knows better than me answer that one
deca and masteron are sort of an odd pair - one is entirely for bulk, the other is strictly for shreds, vascularity and crispness. BUT there's no reason you cant use them together. i personally would use the mast prop in a winny-esque capacity, that is, the last 5-6 weeks to harden up after the pure bulk stage.

and i agree on the Tprop - nothing wrong with using it for 3-4 weeks, but by then the long ester has kicked in and it's unnecessary...plus after those 3-4 weeks you can go back to pinning only 2x/week instead of EOD.

BigTom

Awards
Test/deca/mast

Let me rephrase the question...

Who has used, or would know because of thier vast knowledge of anabolic steroids, if these 3 mixed together will produce lean muscle mass.
It will be a 12 week cycle.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me rephrase the question...

Who has used, or would know because of thier vast knowledge of anabolic steroids, if these 3 mixed together will produce lean muscle mass.
It will be a 12 week cycle.
sorry no actual experience with the last two but NPP (deca prop) is said to give lean gains. How about this (because i like to design cycles)?

1-4 tbol/dbol
1-12 test e
5-9 npp or 1-12 deca
10-14 mast prop

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
sorry no actual experience with the last two but NPP (deca prop) is said to give lean gains. How about this (because i like to design cycles)?

1-4 tbol/dbol
1-12 test e
5-9 npp or 1-12 deca
10-14 mast prop
haha me too and i like the looks of that one

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I've used those compounds.. and together..

You don't need Deca in that stack, especially if you aren't familiar with how you react to what you already have designed.

Piston, Nandrolone Phenylprop is Nandrolone .....and Nandrolone is Nandrolone, be it Decanoate or PhenylPropionate ;)

The gains are slow and steady with it.. a lot of people get very bloated with it's use... LBM gains are LBM gains, but I would run any NPP cycle longer than 4 weeks in my opinion... If it was straight Test Prop and NPP, I would go 8 weeks.

I do see some logic to running the Prop Preps 1-6 as Enan takes that long for me to rear it's pretty head... for me at least. I would only use Test Prop at the beginning and save the Drost Prop for the tail end if I was bookending the cycle with the Props though.

**optional 1-6 Test Prop***
Dbol 1-4
Test Enanthate 1-12
Drost Enanthate 1-12
Test Prop 12-15
Mast Prop 12-15
post cycle therapy 16-18,19

jvb20

Awards
Please review and comment on this cycle. My 6th Cycle. Going for lean mass. Real question is, will Deca stack well with Masteron.

wk 1-4 Tbol/Dbol
wk 1-6 Test Prop
wk 1-6 Mast Prop
wk 1-12 Test Enth
wk 1-12 Mast Enth

would a moderate dose of Deca help or hinder?
if you like the test to kick in quicker then prop would be fine with the dbol... im using 40mg dbol and 100 mg prop every other day for the first 4 weeks.. also using test e and eq...

but i would not use mast e or mast prop no sence just the test e would be fine with the dbol and prop

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ubi your experience out does me once again.

how are your feelings on masteron use other than pre-contest or real low bf%.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I only speak from my experience my friend. :)

It can be useful. I've used it at 12ish% before. I use it at the end of cycles to bind SHBG up, allowing the rest of my compounds to work their magic unbound. You will notice a change even if you're not contest shape. You just look more jacked, more dry... You'll have mega-super-boners more often... it has it's place, it's just looked upon as trivial because most people don't see the bang for their buck. It's expensive in their circles perhaps. ;)