The stack that took all my paycheck!!!

jrob24

Awards
alright in 2 weeks im going to start my bulk stack, ive spent the last month cutting and getting down to 8% bf im currently 5'9 185lbs 8% bf, and also im 21 years old.....alright so for this cycle im going to be running havoc for 8 weeks along with test cypionate for 12....ill be running havoc at 30mg a day and 500 mg test a week....other supps im going to be taking along with all this is adam's multi vitamin,super cissus rx,anabolic pump, purple wraath, poseidon, AI cycle support, liv 52, flaxseed oil, then of course my whey protein and wazy maize....havent set my post cycle yet, i do have nolvadex and arimidex, of course ill be adding other things to my pct but still thinking about it, i'd like to here your guys suggestions for my pct, and also what you think of this:thumbsup:

jrob24

Awards
if you wanna know some history about what ive taken: superdrol,phera-plex,halodrol 50, mega-h,phera-max-mega-zol,ergomax.....I'm thinking im going to log this cycle but im not completely sure yet

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna know some history about what ive taken: superdrol,phera-plex,halodrol 50, mega-h,phera-max-mega-zol,ergomax.....I'm thinking im going to log this cycle but im not completely sure yet
You should log it. I think this would be a good one to watch.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a great stack...you should definitely start a log as I think many will be interested. :thumbsup:

Workin