Not responding to Mass Tabs.. Idea

NAS

NAS

Awards
well tdy is day 17 that ive been on mass tabs, im 25 -205.4lbs, 2nd ph cycle, 1st was meth50(h50) I responded well gained 11 kept it all, pct was perfect, followed by 5 weeks off. Diet this time is better and im eating more. 3300+cal a day, 275+protein, etc. Now since I havnt really got anything out of this cycle I was thinking about stopping and finishing with a 14days of mdrol.

thoughts on this? is it worth it , should I just finish the mass tabs and count it as a learning experience? I dont want to waste all the pct for something that I didnt get anything out of. (ill of course do it anyway)

solidwon

Awards
What a coincidence, my first cycle was methandrol which was lackluster for me, but not unheard of as I have read that there a few that didn't respond to Halodrol 50. I then stepped up to the Mass Tabs for a 2nd cycle a good six months later. This time around, I paid extra special attention to diet, etc. My endurance was incredible on Mass Tabs but again, the gains were kind of lackluster. I stopped three weeks in and went straight to PCT for a similar reason.

Another cat I knew took two a day, one in the morning, one pre-workout and got great results. 60 mg's of an agent that's supposed to be stronger than superdrol didn't sit well with me so I stuck with one a day. I have heard of some cats actually splitting the pills in two and taking one half in the morning, one half preworkout.

Ultimately, I wasn't wowed but strength was definitely up and the pumps were incredible in and out of the gym. I didn't experience a single side effect (back pumps, etc.) though.

I decided to drop some Havoc and I must say, that it seems to be a different story altogether... no side effects either but the ones I'm looking for. :thumbsup:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well tdy is day 17 that ive been on mass tabs, im 25 -205.4lbs, 2nd ph cycle, 1st was meth50(h50) I responded well gained 11 kept it all, post cycle therapy was perfect, followed by 5 weeks off. Diet this time is better and im eating more. 3300+cal a day, 275+protein, etc. Now since I havnt really got anything out of this cycle I was thinking about stopping and finishing with a 14days of mdrol.

thoughts on this? is it worth it , should I just finish the mass tabs and count it as a learning experience? I dont want to waste all the post cycle therapy for something that I didnt get anything out of. (ill of course do it anyway)
imo you probablly did not wait long enough in between your first cycle is always going to be your best and the 2nd unless given ALOT of recovery time 6mo-1yr is usually disappointing from what i've seen over the years.