Nasty cutting stack

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, summer's here, so it's time to cut up and show off the muscle end of the 25lb I put on since the end of last summer. I had posted prior to starting this cycle to get some input beforehand, and though I only got a few hits, I now have everything in order and today is day 1 of my 6 week cycle(actually day 3 of Hemadrol, but the bottle brings 30, and I only needed 28 for 4weeks, soo...). My support supps are all in place (Liver support, B6 and B12, Potassium Glucconate, Fish Oil, Multi, and a blend of Hawthorne Berry, Garlic, Valerian Root and Celery Seed in my BP supplement).

Here's what we've got lined up for the cycle:

First of all, I'll be running T4 and Albuterol throughout. They'll be dosed like this:
T4 dosed weeks 1-6
50/50/100/100/100/150/150/
200/200/200/250/250/300/300/
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/
300/300/250/250/200/200/200/
150/150/100/100/100/50/50
Albuterol dosed weeks 1-6
4/4/8/8/12/12/12/
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/
12/12 /12/12/12/12/12/
12/12/12/12/12/12/12/

week 1
Hemodrol 50mg
T4
Albuterol

week 2
Hemodrol 50mg
T4
Albuterol

Week 3
Hemodrol 50mg
Mega TRN 4mg p/d
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Albuterol
Benadryl to clean receptors

Week 4
Hemodrol 50mg
Mega TRN 4mg p/d
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4

Week 5
Mega TRN 4mg p/d
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Albuterol

Week 6
Mega Zol 150mg p/d
T4
Albuterol
Benadryl to clean receptors

and my post cycle therapy

Wk.7
Nolva 40mg
Clomid 100mg
Trione 600mg

Wk. 6
Nolva 40mg
Trione 600mg

Wk. 7
Nolva 20mg
Clomid 75mg
Trione 300mg

Wk. 8
Nolva 20mg
Clomid 75mg
Trione 300mg

I've gotten a few pieces of advice to drop the Clomid from post cycle therapy, but I used it on my last one and it really helped, so I think I'm just going to keep it.

That's basically it. I'd love to hear some thoughts on this, as long as you're not going to ream me for going with oral ph's instead of injectables, like I had happen on another popular board. I feel based on what I've read that the combination of phs, and the dosages selected will make for pretty decent results without too many sides. Unfortunately, I don't have bloodwork to back this, but I think my liver will be ok...after all I went to college, so it's been through worse.

I'm not going to be doing this as a log per se, but I will be updating it frequently with my results, experiences etc.

As of Friday, my stats were:
5'11''
195lb.
~17% bf (I haven't had it done in a few weeks)

I'll check my current weight at the gym and post later, so I have one from the start date.

N

nat

Awards
Hey Bro,

I am very curious to see your results from this stack. I just caught your other post and thought I would give you a shout.

I do agree with you about keeping the clomid in for one reason. I think the nolvedex will help with the estrogen, but if your not running any HCG the clomid should help with recovery of the boys. Just watch for sides on the clomid but I never had a problem. I would also look to get an aromotase inhibitor like arimidex, that would just complete your PCT. I have also tried Gaspari's novedex xt for aromotase and it work well (but its not like arimidex or the others...)

Just my thoughts.. but I hope you dont get discourge it there is lack of response, I am looking forward to hearing your results on this cycle. Peace!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
are you going to log? Im really only just starting to research thyroid drugs. I never really had any interest in them til now. Im guessing you picked t4 over t3 and alb over clen because they are "nicer"? Looks nice.

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm sayin', Nat. I don't know why clomid has such a bad rap, it's never done anything but help me. I usually use 6-oxo alongside the nolva/clomid, but someone on the board recently put me onto Trione, which is supposed to work the same and costs $12 a bottle.

In response to your question about results, so far they've been great. Unfortunately, I didn;t get bf%s, but the results are there. Despite the fact I'm working T4 at 400mcg daily right now (equivalent to 100mcg of T3, supposedly), and albuterol at 12mg, I've actually gained weight. First 3 weeks I put on close to 8lbs., then as I kicked the T4 up another 100mcgs, I dropped down to a 6lb gain, but have pretty much maintained (probably because I opted to bring up the zol to 200mg). I'm going to be bumping it up to 250mg next week, as Sunday's my last day on hema, and will go to 300 for the last week, once the TRN is out (following advice that pistonpump gave me on my last cycle, actually). I've seen some very nice thickening of my muscles, better definition and a much flatter midsection (obliques are kickin' once again!). I expect to see more pronounced hardening effect once the zol is raised and the hema is out. I'm also thinking about kicking up the TRN to 6mg for the last week, only because I've had 0 sides from it so far during two cycles. I don't know, so far everything is beautiful and I don't know if I want to risk the sides.

PP, always good to see you on a post. like to hear your thoughts on that last bit about the TRN, although I know we've discussed this before.

As for the thyroid drugs, right on about your guess, decided to go for less effective but less sides. However, I've seen some great results, and that's despite eating like a horse...I almost wish I'd opted for a fatburner in place of Albuterol, though. It makes you insatiably hungry, and it's virtually impossible to control. I actually have an extra 120 T4 pills (at the 100mcg dose), so I'm thinking of just running that with Leviathan after my post cycle therapy to shed whatever's left. I highly doubt I need a ph to preserve muscle with a cautious 4 week plan.

N

nat

Awards
Thanks for the post, keep them coming.
Just some notes from my experience with Mega Trn. I was took it for about 3 weeks and my strength went through the roof. I never even had these kind of strength gains when I was on real tren. So I am just curious if you have any of those kind of results. I did take 6mgs for the entire three weeks but I thought the stuff was the best supp I had ever taken.

Real quick thought about your thyroid medication. I like T-3 better but if your thyroid hormone levels is decreased output from the thyroid gland then t-4 would be a good choice. But if the T4 to T3 conversion process is the problem, that being if you have low T3 levels and normal T4 then T4 supplementation will have no effect. T3 will work no matter what, but without appropriate testing while on T4 you may be just spinning your wheels with an ineffective supplement.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
What's your training/diet/cardio plan look like?

ThisGuy02

ThisGuy02

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, guys. I had just about forgotten this thread.

I’ve used TRN in twice now, and I’ve never gone with more than 4mg for fear of those nasty sides it’s known for, and I think I’ve really gotten much less out of it due to that fact. I’ve seen the difference it makes in my cutting and recomp but never gotten the strength out of it. In fact, yesterday was day 1 of my last week, I’m off the TRN and brought the Zol up to 300mg, and I noticed that now my strength is going up. By the way, Nat, I wanted to PM you, but it won’t let me. Do you have PMs activated on your CP?

BigVrunga, the answer to that question is rather complicated, but I’ll sum it up:

Training
Lift 3 nights a week, involving 1 chest/bi day, 1 shoulder/back/tri, 1 full body (not doing legs on cycle b/c I’m doing cardio 1 hour a day, 4-5 days a week). Sessions involve lots of variations in techniques, combining compound/iso supersets, rest pause sets, negatives, tri sets, etc.

ie: a thing I like for bis is a tri set that goes barbell curl into hammer curls into reverse-grip ez bar curls. This I usually do 10 reps each at 70lb, 25lb, 40lb, respectively. It REALLY burns, and you hit the muscle from 3 angles.

Another example, I like to do an iso/compound rest-pause superset of chest. For this I start with a set of 10 flyes w/ 30-35lb and with no more than a 10sec. rest go right into a bench set, usually 12 at 225lb.

Food
I’m a bit of a foodie, so it’s impossible for me to eat the same sort of thing daily, but I’ve spent quite a few years learning techniques and ingredients that allow me to eat healthy, but good. A typical day might be:

Breakfast
4 eggwhite frittata w/ vegetables (zucchini and squash, for example) and maybe an ounce or so low fat, part-skim cheese.
Fruit (an apple, banana, melon, etc)
Low-fat Milk

Snack
Baby Carrots

Lunch
Salad (w/ oil and vinegar)
Grilled chicken breast
Dannon Light n’ Fit Yogurt

Snack
Pure Protein bar

After workout
Protein shake