epistane/havoc chemical makeup diff's?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Havoc is 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol and
Epistane is
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane. Does anyone know what the difference is tween 17b-ol and 17b-hydroxy. Does this mean that havoc's ingredient is not exactly the same as the ingredient in epistane?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
anyone going to take a stab at this? . . .

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The difference (if there is one) isn't in how the products are named. They both purport to be the exact same chemcial (they just use different naming schemes).

At this point, the various testing that has occured would seem to indicate that the two products are NOT exactly the same. However, people well versed in analyzing the testing disagree on how they differ.

Both products appear to be effective and both appear to have a reasonable safety profile (for this type of product). Your mileage may vary. Read the logs, read the tests (or discussions thereof) and decide which (if either) of the products you are most comfortable taking.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeahright hit it on the head.

17b-ol and 17b-hydroxy are the same thing. They both stand for an alcohol at the 17th carbon above the plane (beta, b) of the androstane ring. Just different nomenclature. According to the label claims, the two products are exactly the same.

The verification of the actual contents, however, is a whole other thread...or 10.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Some prefer to call them "The Chinese Mystery Powders".

:D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one thing is no mystery and that is they both work..... check the logs and make a decision, youll be pleased regardless.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Oh sure, they both work well..I can attest to that. Knowing exactly what I put into my body...I really kinda like that as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, id prefer to know as well, sadly enough there were too many ulterior motives in that fiasco and its made it impossible for anyone to come off as reliable. very sad to say the least

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
agreed, id prefer to know as well, sadly enough there were too many alterior motives in that fiasco and its made it impossible for anyone to come off as reliable. very sad to say the least
definately. Id like to see some unbiased investigation on this.