Appreciate a Critique of a Cycle - Prop/Eq/Winny/Proviron

Malay

Awards
It's been a few years since my friends done any gear, but training hard consistantly with good nutrition. Since I found this site, I thought I might see if he can tune it better.

He already has the gear.

36amps prop
2btl eq
2btl winny
enough proviron to last the full 12wks.

I think he should have some clomid for the end.

He'd like to hop on HGH immediately at the end as well

Greatly appreciate your knowledge as this site is AMAZING compared to what people say at the gym!!!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It's been a few years since my friends done any gear, but training hard consistantly with good nutrition. Since I found this site, I thought I might see if he can tune it better.

He already has the gear.

36amps prop
2btl eq
2btl winny
enough proviron to last the full 12wks.

I think he should have some clomid for the end.

He'd like to hop on HGH immediately at the end as well

Greatly appreciate your knowledge as this site is AMAZING compared to what people say at the gym!!!!!
Malay,

There is a number of problems with the above mentioned stack. One, you will need to be ready to be a pin cushion to make the test p work with something longer acting like bold. On that same note, you need to mention amounts per ml of gear. AT a min you will want to run the eq to 14-15 weeks because of the mega huge ester. You will want to run something like prop at least 3-4 weeks past your last eq shot. Everything else looks doable. But running prop with eq isnt a great idea imo.