7 Weeks, am I pushing it?

Dark_Warrior

Awards
I'm currently planning my first cycle, I've ordered methyl vol (superdrol) phera vol (phera plex) and methyl e (havoc). Right now I'm going to hold off on the sd/pp cycle until after I test out my first venture into oral anabolics and get a feel for whether or not it's something I'm interested in continuing.

I'm hoping to run a 5 weeks on the sd tapering up to 30 mg on the 4th and 5th week, then switching over to the methyl e at about 20/30 mg to keep adding some gains and begin killing the estrogen before the pct begins, which is nolvadex (still trying to get it btw), hyperdrol x2, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw another test booster (probably mass fx) on top of it. Liver support is liverlonger and anabolic innovations life support ran at double the dose. The sd clone also has liver support built in. Both precycled and ran throughout the cycle. I'm trying not to skimp out on the liver aspect as you can see, If I'm going to extend a methyl cycle I think it's neccessary. Of course if the sd sides become too intense I am also planning a back up cycle with lower doses and shutting the cycle down at week 3 or 4. If this cycle is good to go, it's all going to depend on how my body takes it.

If I'm dead wrong, let me know and I'll change it. I'm just planning right now, won't be touching my supps until the cycle is ready to roll and my liver support supps have been precycled. I'm still looking at a minimum of another month before going ahead. I've got one hell of a budget to work with here, hence buying all my supplements in a capacity way more than I will need. I might be overdoing it, but I still plan on doing it damn close to perfect. Still waiting on a reliable nolvadex source though. I'm military and am having a rough time finding a source that I can trust.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help. Other supplements are going to be cee, efas, a multi, aminos. I'll use this thread to finalize the stack and post the end result for critique.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think you're making a number of mistakes. First, I'd counsel against your proposed cycle for even an experienced user. Too long on the methyls. However, with someone who has never taken such a product before, I think you'd be an idiot to do this.

Take small bites and get a feel for how your body reacts to these things. Once you have some experience and understanding of your own phsyiology, you can get more creative if you want.

I'd suggest a standard 3 week (10, 20, 30) superdrol cycle. I think you'll be quite surprised at just how profoundly 3 weeks of superdrol will alter your body.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen to Yearight guy!!!!!! s-drol is all you need bro...be safe with methyls,no more than one at a time!!!!!:gotsearch

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100% with YR on this. It's always best to take the first cycle with the reserved approach.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would get some test prop...but since you can't find nolvadex you probably can't find test prop either....it's too bad... it's right in front of your face! if only you could see... anyways, test prop would be perfect for your first w/ sd....

I regret not stacking two PHs together on my first cycle. But then again I would have probably gotten worse stretch marks...

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol has always dried me out. It also makes me feel bad, real bad, could never do more than about 10 days!

I don't think you would want to run an anti e(havoc) because Superdrol has not been known to elevate estrogen, maybe as a rebound effect, but not concurrent with the cycle

If you have ever had real low estrogen you know it's a bad feeling very achy and cranky, hard to motivate and workout.

I would start with the Phera, which is more wet, as I prefer to bulk then taper or I would finish with the Phera by itself to return my sense of well being to normal after a "soul crushing" S-drol; cycle.

or I would skip the S-drol and start with Phera and end with Havoc

Oh and S-drol real bad on your lipids(fats) so makes your liver go into hyper drive to compensate(not good)

Most anti-E's are similar in terms of lipid action, although, I have never run Havoc so maybe it actions are different?

Good luck stay healthy!!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since this is your first cycle go with the Methyl E.The best cycle Ive run to date was my Epistane cycle.Its an anti E so no gyno worries,much easier on the lipids than SD,gives a positive mood elevation,very soft shutdown in comparisson to many other steriods,actualy elevated libido and sexual function,dry gains and minimal if any neg sides.

wk1 20mg
wk2 30mg
wk3 30mg

This would be a good start.Good luck.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And as a side note.When running new compounds you should only run ONE at a time so you can asses how you respond to each compound.If you run more than 1 its just a crap shoot to try to figure out which one is giving you which reaction whether good or bad.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Since this is your first cycle go with the Methyl E.The best cycle Ive run to date was my Epistane cycle.Its an anti E so no gyno worries,much easier on the lipids than superdrol,gives a positive mood elevation,very soft shutdown in comparisson to many other steriods,actualy elevated libido and sexual function,dry gains and minimal if any neg sides.

wk1 20mg
wk2 30mg
wk3 30mg

This would be a good start.Good luck.
I wouldn't disagree. I suggested the superdrol because (1) this guy is looking for dramatic results; and (2) I don't know anything about the purity/efficacy of the Methyl E (epistane clone). If he had epistane, I'd feel confident suggesting it.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't disagree. I suggested the superdrol because (1) this guy is looking for dramatic results; and (2) I don't know anything about the purity/efficacy of the Methyl E (epistane clone). If he had epistane, I'd feel confident suggesting it.
Point well taken.

Dark_Warrior

Awards
I figured it was too much, few people had told me it was set, good thing I checked. I have 2 bottles of the methyl vol anyway, I'll run that for a 4 week cycle. I only picked up the methyl e because havoc was out here and at discount anabolics,

So, the standard 4 week sd cycle, shouldn't be hard to plan around that.

The tricky thing about nolvadex for me is that most places I find it on are overseas pharm companies, shady looking "legal gear" type sites, or way overpriced.

I plan on doing a log for any of you interested in seeing how this all ends up, more to come.

And a follow up question, is anabolic pump worth throwing into this stack?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I figured it was too much, few people had told me it was set, good thing I checked. I have 2 bottles of the methyl vol anyway, I'll run that for a 4 week cycle. I only picked up the methyl e because havoc was out here and at discount anabolics,

So, the standard 4 week superdrol cycle, shouldn't be hard to plan around that.

The tricky thing about nolvadex for me is that most places I find it on are overseas pharm companies, shady looking "legal gear" type sites, or way overpriced.

I plan on doing a log for any of you interested in seeing how this all ends up, more to come.

And a follow up question, is anabolic pump worth throwing into this stack?

Standard 3 week superdrol cycle you mean.

You can't use this forum or PMs to source items but there are other websites where such things are openly discussed (with opinions on efficacy of the product).

As to AP and superdrol...........don't really know. Superdrol has a very significant effect on muscle glycogen storage. My gut reaction is that AP would be redundant or counterproductive. If you have some AP, I'd save it for PCT.