S-drol help out

Jessman85

Awards
Hey guys. I been on s-drol by fast action for about 12 days now. I got to say im not really impressed. I gained a few lbs but i have not experience any strength gains and word has it the gains on superdrol should be explosive. I got some m-drol on the way, im thinking about switching to that. Im eatin alot too so thats not the case... anyone know if s-drol is simply not a good clone?

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
i've heard its not a very good clone. i'm all about Methyl-DX3, i'll pimp that sexy ***** any day

charger71

Awards
  • Established
yeah man, superdrol gave me crazy strength gains and 10 pounds in 2 weeks, ide say its a crappy clone. i havnt really heard of anyone not responding to superdrol...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys. I been on s-drol by fast action for about 12 days now. I got to say im not really impressed. I gained a few lbs but i have not experience any strength gains and word has it the gains on superdrol should be explosive. I got some m-drol on the way, im thinking about switching to that. Im eatin alot too so thats not the case... anyone know if s-drol is simply not a good clone?
is that M-drol from SNS you have on the way if it is it won't fail you

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got good experiences from Revenge SDX, Methyl DX3, and SNS's Methyl Drol.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
For me what worked was Oxodrol. I tried both Testadrol and Methyl-Drol and it wasn't quite what I was hoping for, just like you. You should switch before the cycles over and its too late.

Jessman85

Awards
yeah M-drol is from CEL and i have it on the way. I did gain some weight but im yet to see strength gains. Since i have not gotten stronger im starting to think that my weight gains might be more from m increasing calories than the s-drol.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
It's never too late....
:smite:
Well it could be if you were like 20 days into the cycle, since the chemical would be different it would take your body a while to load it in. btw I love your "Only Plants Grow Naturally" quote.

Jessman85

Awards
well idk wat to do guys. If i did decide to swtich wouldnt i have to do some type of pct before? Then again i dont even know if the stuff has affected me enuff to mess with my libido. i got nolva on 6oxo on hand for pct

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
if you already have your new stuff then go ahead a switch over. if not...depending on how long it takes to get to you, you probably wouldn't have to run a mini-post cycle therapy. I'd say no more than a week delay.

EDIT: if you're worried about it...low dose nolva (15-20mg) before you get your stuff should keep you safe

Jessman85

Awards
appreciate ur help man. I posted this at the BN forum and i got a lot of smart ass answers. Thank you man, i got Methyl VOl on the way, should be here tues

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it could be if you were like 20 days into the cycle, since the chemical would be different it would take your body a while to load it in. btw I love your "Only Plants Grow Naturally" quote.

And often I have noticed the compound kicks in faster if you already have it built into your system under a different brand... I am not sure.. It just seemed that way to me.. but then again I take everything with grapefruit juice.

Yeah that quote is printed on shirts @ cafepress under the steroids section.

maverick5

Awards
s-drol is the exact same compound as superdrol. the compounds are just written in just different organic nomenclature. so if s-drol isnt working for you there is a chance that your may not have a proper diet.

S-Drol= 2a, 17 a di methyl eticholan 3-one, 17 b-ol 10 mg
Superdrol= 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 10 mg
note:5a-androstan=etiocholan
17b-hydroxy=17b-ol
17a-dimethyl=17a-di-methyl

just learned all this recently. i orderd s-drol last night and im excited to start taking it.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
they have s-drol at B.N. now. its $24 i think. DPS carries it too now. i thought it was discontinued

smgibson

Awards
I just found my superdrol and am pretty excited myself for my up-coming cycle. I don't know about all the superdrol clone's though. In everybody's mind, how do you think they acutally stand up to the original superdrol?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I just found my superdrol and am pretty excited myself for my up-coming cycle. I don't know about all the superdrol clone's though. In everybody's mind, how do you think they acutally stand up to the original superdrol?
They should be the same if you're getting a legit product and take the same doses

smgibson

Awards
Obviously right!!..the compound would be same if it was a clone and there would be no difference. I guess i should have said the Superdrol knock-offfs. I cannot find any and have heard the original superdrol was put on the banned list so anything that was manufactured as a knock-off of Superdrol. Please correct me if I'm wrong..Sorry if I am

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
there are a lot of clones bro, but ive heard m-drol and methyl dx3 are the best ones out there. ppl say some others are underdosed and dont compare to the original

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
appreciate ur help man. I posted this at the BN forum and i got a lot of smart ass answers. Thank you man, i got Methyl VOl on the way, should be here tues
I just finished 4 weeks of Methyl-Vol, it was OK, I got some more mass, strength didn't change much, and my weight only changed by about 5lbs. I had some lethargy at the beginning with a little bit of acne. I know some of my pills were filled to the top and some were 75% filled or so, so maybe I had a rare bad batch. Someone else some where mentioned something about something being inactive. Ya never know. I have M-Drol sitting in my closet, and im so anxious to use it. I wondered if I could do a week of PCT and then do what your doing for about 3 weeks and get away with it. Any thoughts on that?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have 2 of the orig,a dx3 and a m-drol....dx3 came out back in the day....for clones thats the one to go with...and i know you can still get it....seen it!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just got dx3 last night and i cannot wait to try it.. when the hell did dx3 come out? ive heard its been a while

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i just got dx3 last night and i cannot wait to try it.. when the hell did dx3 come out? ive heard its been a while
uhhh like july 2005 ish...it was i believe the first clone.....

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
damn 2 years already??? whoaaa. how long do clones usually last tho? some stay around for less than a year and that aint bad lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn 2 years already??? whoaaa. how long do clones usually last tho? some stay around for less than a year and that aint bad lol
well one company has all of that clone.....so.......or you can only get it from one place.....i guess they bought out the company that sells dx3 back in the day....from what i hear everybody loves dx3

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yep, that why i figured wtf, i should go with dx3.. m-drol is supposed to be 99.9% of superdrol, according to the lab results. my next cycle will be m-drol at 30-30-30 prob. possibly going up to 40mg the last week

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, that why i figured wtf, i should go with dx3.. m-drol is supposed to be 99.9% of superdrol, according to the lab results. my next cycle will be m-drol at 30-30-30 prob. possibly going up to 40mg the last week
lab results????.....have a link??...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
ahhh. i know they have it somewhere over on BB and the DA forums bro. its look real legit!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
i think they have it for h-drol and p-plex also

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
oh really? yeah CEL is def a legit company. i wonder what other clones they have coming out? hopefully a 3-AD one!