time for my yearly cutter

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All been a long time since I was on here it's time to start my yearly cutter. A little background on me over 10years experience on juice you name it i've tried it pretty much. competitive martial arts since pre teen wrestled in high school and college. Pro MMA for a little while before I had kids. Still train. My cutter is going to be real simple because I believe a real cutting cycle is mostly diet and cardio.

weeks 1-2
thyrotabs 3, hdrol 50mg
weeks 3-4
thryrotabs 3, hdrol 75mg Mtrn 4mg
week 5-8
Mtrn 6mg ed

milkthistle, hawthorn berry, taurine if needed

Pct is the same as always tamox/chlomid

Things could change depending on how the cycle is going ofcourse. any questions feel free to ask. I think there are old pics up from some of my other cycles. Digital isn't working right now. will get pics when it does

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
looks soild...i might do something similar with zol at 150-200mg instead of trn and halo at 75-100mg and use the thyrotabs or maybe albuterol

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i havnt heard much on albuterol, how does it compare to clen? i ran clen and it made me crazy hyper then i slept for a few hours and couldnt hold a freakin spoon haha never using that crap again.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
it seems to get mixed reviews in comparison to clen...some say it works as good or better and is much milder with sides and better on the heart in the long run...but i've also heard others say it doesn't stack up to clen at all

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
albuterol is not as harsh as clen. it doesn't have the problems clen has with cardiac necrosis. also, i would NOT run zol at the end. TRN is FAR better at cutting than zol. zol is mostly a good hardening agent... no use in using it as it doesn't really burn fat. (just as real winny)... otherwise it looks SOLID.

Good Luck

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Quick q, the mtrn, is that gl or alri, and I know what Ive read, do you feel they are the same/work the same?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's gl trn I stocked up always worked for me never tril zol itself mixed reviews and a heavy price since injectable winny never did as much for me I didn't want to buy any.

This is a new cutter for me. my favorite cutters of the designers is phera/trn followed by s-drol/trn
favorite bulker has to be s-drol.phera

favorite cycle of all time is fina/halotestin/prop
followed by prop/eq/dbol

gotripped good to see you man do you remeber my last cycle i just took a look at last years
sdrol/phera/ 1-test injectable/ fina injectable clen and a gang of other stuff this one is so much easier lol last one i needed an excep spreadsheet to keep track

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i remember, mixed...it's good to be back on here and see that you are still here!!... I'm in Iraq right now...doing what I do best. I ran into some damn female troubles these past few months with my NOW Ex and It kept me off of AM for a bit. I am in a quandry as to what I am going to run. I keep switching from TProp/Tace/Anadrol to TProp/Tace/Dbol to just Tprop/Tace and then sometimes I think maybe tprop with just Anadrol or tprop w/ masteron and anadrol. I dunno!!!
I am still trying to decide. I want to put on around 10 lbs of muscle. As I imagine I will overshoot the 10lbs with Anadrol & tprop...atleast I think I should...
what do you think?

Edit: What are your thoughts on running T3 for your cycle?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i remember, mixed...it's good to be back on here and see that you are still here!!... I'm in Iraq right now...doing what I do best. I ran into some damn female troubles these past few months with my NOW Ex and It kept me off of AM for a bit. I am in a quandry as to what I am going to run. I keep switching from TProp/Tace/Anadrol to TProp/Tace/Dbol to just Tprop/Tace and then sometimes I think maybe tprop with just Anadrol or tprop w/ masteron and anadrol. I dunno!!!
I am still trying to decide. I want to put on around 10 lbs of muscle. As I imagine I will overshoot the 10lbs with Anadrol & tprop...atleast I think I should...
what do you think?

Edit: What are your thoughts on running T3 for your cycle?

I've run T3 numerous times love it but I don't like to run it without a heavier dose of AS because i feel it eats up everything not just fat. and I wanted to try the thryotabs I don't really like masteron in a cycle unless for competing.

between Anadrol and Dbol I gain less on anadrol because it is bad on my apetite.

Tprop-dbol plus an anti e like ldex or tamox is a great 6week cycle for 10solid lbs

a cycle I like is something like this

dbol
50-75mg ed weeks 1-4
t-prop
100mg prop ed weeks 1-6
tamoxifen
10mg ed weeks 1-6

Solid muscle the tamox keeps water/gyno in check overall a very GOOD simple cycle that is almost guranteed to put on a good deal of lean muscle provided diet is in check.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That sounds delicious. I was worried about anadrol killing my appetite because I know I have a voracious appetite otherwise... and it's terribly hard for me to force food down my throat if I am not hungry. I think I will be going with TProp and Dbol definitely... I am not so sure if I will add the Tren.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 3 on the h-drol and i have to tell you i'm luvin it I respond very quickly to some AS and this must be one of them. I haven't had any strength gains or anything dramtic yet but I am still pumped from yesterdays workout. halotestin and fina hit me quick also.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4 worked back Real good pumps, I am just coming back from a cracked rib so weight is very low. It's actually pretty humbling to be doing "work" sets with weight lower than you used to warm up with. But thyro tabs should start kicking soon insert says 5-7 days So next week should start the real test of how this cycle will be. So far pumps great and no lower back pain. Also libido WAY up always a plus

SupraLover

Awards
Day 4 worked back Real good pumps, I am just coming back from a cracked rib so weight is very low. It's actually pretty humbling to be doing "work" sets with weight lower than you used to warm up with. But thyro tabs should start kicking soon insert says 5-7 days So next week should start the real test of how this cycle will be. So far pumps great and no lower back pain. Also libido WAY up always a plus
I've done an HDROL/MTRN/Thyrotabs cycle. I gained only a few pounds of muscle but did harden up nicely. The thyrotabs don't start to really work until about week 3. I wouldn't believe what's said on the insert.

The cutter that worked good for me was: SD (20mg/day x 3 wks) and T3 (25mg/day). The SD controls the muscle catabolism from the T3 and also helps in getting dry gains. Worked for me.....

This year I may run the same cycle but substitute the 25mg/day of T3 with 75mg/day of T4 (has 1/3 conversion rate to T3) just to see the results.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say I have also always responded very quickly to goodies...Usually kicking in in 2 days on me. A little bit of fat and some grapefruit juice and it is delicious.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done an HDROL/MTRN/Thyrotabs cycle. I gained only a few pounds of muscle but did harden up nicely. The thyrotabs don't start to really work until about week 3. I wouldn't believe what's said on the insert.

The cutter that worked good for me was: superdrol (20mg/day x 3 wks) and T3 (25mg/day). The SD controls the muscle catabolism from the T3 and also helps in getting dry gains. Worked for me.....

This year I may run the same cycle but substitute the 25mg/day of T3 with 75mg/day of T4 (has 1/3 conversion rate to T3) just to see the results.

Hey thanks for the hads up the the thryotabs looks like my cycle is the same as yours. I did a sdrol/fina t3 cut and a sdrol/trn cut both which worked lovely

Only with s-drol i need alot of extra stuff taurine for my back pumps, and anti e whole cycle and hawthorne berry for my BP

gear usually kicks pretty fast for me so i'm hoping the thyrotabs do it. Ofcourse it's kind of Hard to tell since I just switched diets and am hitting the cardio I won't really know what is working as much. But we'll see still the first week after a long lay off

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7 oh btw i'm running 75mg of H-drol not 50mg .

Well I don't know if it's my body reacting the hdrol quicker than the thyrotabs kicking in or what.

But I am on a cutter and yesterday at the gym after my cardio session I was actually up about 2lb from last friday.

I am on a low carb diet also taking in less calories and doing cardio and I am gaining. Maybe my body just loves h-drol I responded real well to tbol and halotestin. I just hope the thyrotabs kick in soon otherwise i'm going to have to hit the sauna with my plastic suit just so I can see the scale go down.

Overall I am liking the cycle I have alot of energy and am looking harder.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear.... I don't know how well I responded to Halodrol when I ran it... really... I ran it in a bulk cycle and it didn't impress me that much. I must not respond as well to it as I do SD and PP.... It seems the things that work best on me are orals that aromatize like a mofo.

That's why Dbol/Tprop/Tren and T3 are about to become my favorite cutter.
Starting in June.
maybe with some MGF for my calves.
have you done anything with synthol?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
just to clear this up for you...its actually 25% as strong as T-3....so you would want to use 100mcg T-4 to equal 25mcg of T-3

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK day 8 finally down 1lb this cycle may turn more into a recomp than a cutter not sure still early. Hopefully the Thyrotabs will start doing their job in a few days. Diet is in check all chicken/brown rice/ salad and lean beef. I am looking noticeable harder. One side I had to up my hawthorne berry bp was getting a little high besides that everyhting good feeling strong on cardio this week will go to 30min sessions i up the sessions my 10 min each week till i I hit 50min then i up the intensity. NO updates on strength because i am working out every other day so havent' done the same muscle twice yet

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro, what is H-drol...is it the same as Halodrol-50 and GL's Mega-H?...I have some Mega-H that I think I may run with Thyrotabs in the future...am interested in your results...great thread so far.....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bro, what is H-drol...is it the same as Halodrol-50 and GL's Mega-H?...I have some Mega-H that I think I may run with Thyrotabs in the future...am interested in your results...great thread so far.....

yes it's a halodrol-50 clone. and for me it's working great I will start in on the m-trn right about the time the thyrotabs should really start to kick. thyrotabs do take longer to kick then t3 which is what I usually run on a cutter but even the insert says 5-7 days so i'm giving it 10-14 before worrying

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes it's a halodrol-50 clone. and for me it's working great I will start in on the m-trn right about the time the thyrotabs should really start to kick. thyrotabs do take longer to kick then t3 which is what I usually run on a cutter but even the insert says 5-7 days so i'm giving it 10-14 before worrying
Cool...I may have to try the Mega-H/Thyrotabs/Mega-TRN combo on my next cut...even though it's summer and I'm not exactly super lean, I kinda have my heart set on a superdrol/transdermal 4-ad cycle in June or July!...I know I should be cutting or recomping but I'm psyched to try SD!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
day 13 and i'm really starting to feel the thyrotabs. cardio is up at 30min and strength is starting to kick. one more day and i start in on the M-trn. looking forward to seeing how the mtrn and h-drol work together

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tomorrow I start the m-trn at 6mgs. I love when i can start to feel everything working after over a decade I can kind of tell when stuff starts to kick Next week should be a good one

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 week update. h-drol is not as potent strength wise as s-drol but it's a good recomp i am looking alot harder and more cut. I've been on 75mgs for 20 days and 6mg of m-trn for the last week. despite being on lower calories, low carbs and cardio my weight hasn't really budged. but my stomach has gone down 1 inch and arms up 1/4 inch, This is a smoother cycle only sides i had was some high bp but extra hawthorne cleared that up in 2 days. over good so far need to up the cardio not sure if i'm going to stick with the h-drol or switch up

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 week update. h-drol is not as potent strength wise as s-drol but it's a good recomp i am looking alot harder and more cut.
How can you assess the H-drol's effect on recomp while also running the Thyrotabs and Mega-TRN? Not trying to be a smartass at all (in case that's what anyone was thinking!), I am genuinely interested in your response.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How can you assess the H-drol's effect on recomp while also running the Thyrotabs and Mega-TRN? Not trying to be a smartass at all (in case that's what anyone was thinking!), I am genuinely interested in your response.
WEll I have run t3 numerous times over the years and since thyrotabs are supposed to be pretty close. I am going off that have also run m-trn several cycles. and from experince i know approx how long it takes to kick in for me I've run it solo and stacked. So with that in mind t3 never did anything to make me look Harder and mtrn takes longer to kick in so the 'hardness" effect is probablly coming from the h-drol, Maybe recomp was the wrong word

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well I am glad i switched in the s-drol. I can really tell the difference it is making and i'm only day 4. i'm also using jet fuel now instead of redline. I like the thryo but they kick no where near as fast as the real t3. so after the thyrotabs i'll be throwing in some clen. h-drol was nice but i wouldn't buy it again.