Mixing a different kind of HCG

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I ran out of my first batch of HCG which was easy to figure out. I simply injected some bac water into a vial that had the HCG in it.

I have some more that is a bit different. They appear to be break open vials. One is of Pregnyl gondaltrophin, which is what I guess i reconsititute. The other is 1 ml of Rozpuszczalnik dlu pregnyl. I'm guessing that is bac water.

I guess i just add the Roz (or could i just use bac water instead of the roz) to the gonadatrophinum, then suck it all up into a syringe and inject that into a sterile vial. Does this sound correct?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes... then you can dilute it more to a lower concentration for easier dosing if you want.

If it is the 5000iu pregnyl, it will then have 1cc of BW in the other amp. I would add 4 more cc's of BW to the vial afterwards to make it 5cc=5000iu which of course is 1cc=1000iu.. This way you can easily get 250iu with a 3/10 slin pin... (250iu would be to the 25 mark at the aforementioned concentration)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Awsome, thanks.

So just to clarify, I can use my own bac water, and the Roz can be discarded--because it's only 1 ml, and not enough...

Oh and the gonadtrophin vial says 5000 j.m. Is that the same as IU?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
No, it's just BW. But why not use that to mix in the Pregnyl amp, and after transferring the mix into the sterile vial, add your own after? It saves a ml. Waste not Mr. Emo... waste not. :)

hensleyac

Awards
Question about HCG injection

Any help you can provide on injection location, depth, etc would be helpful. Feel free to provide a link if you are aware of one.

I haven't been able to find much info on this. Thanks