- 04-26-2007, 04:27 PM
On my last PH cycle, I ran Finasteride at about 1mg/day just as a preventative measure since PP and TRN are known to cause it.
I've ran several test cycles in the past and never had a problem with hair loss, which amkes me think that MPB is somewhat genetic. Whoever I ask, I never get a straight answer. My father, over 50, has a full head of hair and my maternal grandfather died with a full patch of hair.
I'm about to run PP and Tren, which are both known to be evil on the hairline, but someone told me that Finasteride can actually accelerate hair loss if taking Tren. Should I include it in the cycle?
- 04-27-2007, 07:56 PM
if ur gonna take tren dont take the finasteride. SOmthing about the combo makes tren convert to somthing worse than DHT. Im in the same pool as u man, my hair is my number one concern when i take stuff. But i have read before that tren and finasteride is not a good idea
- 04-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Finasteride is an 5alpha reductase (the enzyme that convert testosterone to dht) inhibitor. Finasterid+ tren combo will not accelerate hair loss. Taking finasterid with it will not help preserve your hair either given that tren is not being affected by 5alpha-reductase.
Similar Forum Threads
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:48 PM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2004, 06:11 PM
- By PitMann in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:48 PM
- By theBuck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:15 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2003, 08:38 AM