Finasteride? - AnabolicMinds.com

Finasteride?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.

Finasteride?

On my last PH cycle, I ran Finasteride at about 1mg/day just as a preventative measure since PP and TRN are known to cause it.

I've ran several test cycles in the past and never had a problem with hair loss, which amkes me think that MPB is somewhat genetic. Whoever I ask, I never get a straight answer. My father, over 50, has a full head of hair and my maternal grandfather died with a full patch of hair.

I'm about to run PP and Tren, which are both known to be evil on the hairline, but someone told me that Finasteride can actually accelerate hair loss if taking Tren. Should I include it in the cycle?

2. New Member

if ur gonna take tren dont take the finasteride. SOmthing about the combo makes tren convert to somthing worse than DHT. Im in the same pool as u man, my hair is my number one concern when i take stuff. But i have read before that tren and finasteride is not a good idea
  3. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigred869 View Post
    On my last PH cycle, I ran Finasteride at about 1mg/day just as a preventative measure since PP and TRN are known to cause it.

I've ran several test cycles in the past and never had a problem with hair loss, which amkes me think that MPB is somewhat genetic. Whoever I ask, I never get a straight answer. My father, over 50, has a full head of hair and my maternal grandfather died with a full patch of hair.

I'm about to run PP and Tren, which are both known to be evil on the hairline, but someone told me that Finasteride can actually accelerate hair loss if taking Tren. Should I include it in the cycle?

Finasteride is an 5alpha reductase (the enzyme that convert testosterone to dht) inhibitor. Finasterid+ tren combo will not accelerate hair loss. Taking finasterid with it will not help preserve your hair either given that tren is not being affected by 5alpha-reductase.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finasteride and 4-AD
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:48 PM
  2. Whats the deal with finasteride?
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 06:11 PM
  3. Finasteride
    By PitMann in forum Anabolics