Going to do a cycle of PH's

super75freak

Awards
Well to start this will be a 6week cycle of 3different supps (I hate 4week cycles)

first 2 are:
Hemadrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 50mg

Propadrol Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Caps
Servings per container: 60
Amount Per Serving
12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene 17
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate 30mg

Now I want to stack it with either Phera Vol or Methyl Vol but i'm not sure which. I've done methyl vol before and made some pretty good gains

Any ideas on the best way to stack these?? (and I know some might say this is over doing it)

cycle history is some M1T, 4ad cycles a few years ago. A methyvol cycle about 8months ago or so.

BW is around 235

super75freak

Awards
also I will have the full PCT combo

Nolva, Clomid, and Adex

super75freak

Awards
I think this is how it's going to work

Phera-vol
weeks 1-2 15mgs
3-6 30mgs

Hemadrol
weeks 1-4 50mg

Propadrol
weeks 3-6 60mg

I just see some overlapping in weeks 3-4 that i'm unsure about. I am thinking about saying at 15mg for 2.5 weeks with the phera and just ramp up a tad higher at the end

super75freak

Awards
no thoughts on this??

i'm starting to think I won't need all the serms for PCT but I already have them so we'll see what happens

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
The phera and hemadrol makes me a bit nervous bc they are both methylated compunds and I've always been advised not to stack 2 methyls.

But then again there are these new crazy compounds like sostenol250 and testanate50 that are 2-3 methyls

It would be a good cycle but it will be very rought on the liver/lipids.

super75freak

Awards
i'll make sure to keep some milk thistle in then

charger71

Awards
  • Established
in my opinion its too much, i would run it like this...

week 1 phera
week 2 phera
week 3 phera/hemo
week 4 phera/hemo/prop
week 5 hemo/prop
week 6 hemo/prop

4 weeks is plenty for phera, 6 is too much....in my opinion.

and even that is pushing it to me, 2 weeks on two methyls is a lot of stress on your liver ESPECIALLY at the doses you have there. when people stack methyls they lower the dose.

super75freak

Awards
in my opinion its too much, i would run it like this...

week 1 phera
week 2 phera
week 3 phera/hemo
week 4 phera/hemo/prop
week 5 hemo/prop
week 6 hemo/prop

4 weeks is plenty for phera, 6 is too much....in my opinion.

and even that is pushing it to me, 2 weeks on two methyls is a lot of stress on your liver ESPECIALLY at the doses you have there. when people stack methyls they lower the dose.
hmm I like that stack. Good idea charger

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
its dangerous to stack those methyls for that long in the overlap period. there should only be one overlapping week. what are all of ur supports and what does ur PCT look like?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
my bad scratch that last post on the PCT take on chargers idea but 1 overlapping week.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think this is how it's going to work

Phera-vol
weeks 1-2 15mgs
3-6 30mgs

Hemadrol
weeks 1-4 50mg

Propadrol
weeks 3-6 60mg

I just see some overlapping in weeks 3-4 that i'm unsure about. I am thinking about saying at 15mg for 2.5 weeks with the phera and just ramp up a tad higher at the end

I would run the propadrol with the phera, that stack is renound for it's SOLID, yet dry gains. I would not run Phera less than 3 weeks either, as that is when the gains are more pronounced. I would rather see you run something like this:

Propadrol @ 60mg days 1-42
Phera-Vol @ 30mgs days 1-21
Hemadrol @ 50mgs days 22-42 (3 weeks is probably not perferable, but if you plan on stacking this particular group (which is a poor choice IMO) this is how it should be done)

Reasoning: Prop is dry, phera is wet, they stack perfectly together and yield solid mass, hemadrol is fine solo, although it's placement in this cycle is not ideal.

EDIT: And as far as your liver is concerned, buy some S-adenosyl l-methionine (aka SAMe) ASAP. Silymarin is effective, but not even remotely close to the same ballpark as SAMe. If you do go with milk thistle, doses of 1000mg at 80% extraction for silymarin are advised.)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I agree with RA in that you are going to need as much liver support as possible...

SAMe., Milk Thistle and NAC should all be in this, as well as some cholesteral, cardiac and kidney ancillaries...

Also, his outline is perfect...

But if you are dead set on overlapping I would start the Hemadrol I week earlier.

EDIT: Branch Chain Amino Acids have also been shown to help rebuild damaged liver cells...

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I agree with RA in that you are going to need as much liver support as possible...

SAMe., Milk Thistle and NAC should all be in this, as well as some cholesteral, cardiac and kidney ancillaries...

Also, his outline is perfect...

But if you are dead set on overlapping I would start the Hemadrol I week earlier.

EDIT: Branch Chain Amino Acids have also been shown to help rebuild damaged liver cells...
also consider add K-ALA or R-ALA with NAC and Milk thistle for liver support.

something for Blood pressure is always good like hawthorn berry or extract, or celery seed

and something for lipid and cholesterol support like RYR with C0Q10 and maybe some B-3/niacin

support supps are best preloaded, on cycle during post cycle therapy and for a bit after PCT if not year round.

good luck

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
^ smart guy, right there...

Or instead, just cover all your bases with AI's cycle support and throw in some extra stuff if you feel inclined.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also consider add K-ALA or R-ALA with NAC and Milk thistle for liver support.

something for Blood pressure is always good like hawthorn berry or extract, or celery seed

and something for lipid and cholesterol support like RYR with C0Q10 and maybe some B-3/niacin

support supps are best preloaded, on cycle during post cycle therapy and for a bit after post cycle therapy if not year round.

good luck
ALA is an excellent suggestion here! NAC/Milk Thistle will start to get old during cycle, so BULK NAC is always a fun yet disgusting thing to add in.
IMO Celery is a 'quick-fix' for those who didn't pre-load their hawthorne like they should have ;)
Cholesterol is a fun thing, lots of arguments against RYR, I personally use it despite the info I know now about it being a statin. Niacin is a sweet suggestion, also Policosanol. :D
Coq10 and Hawthorne should be ran year round in my eyes ;)
Nice post.