Delt Injection Question

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I have some 25 G X 5/8″ pins and I'd like to try a delt injection today. Is 5/8" too small? I have one inchers also but I don't have the biggest shoulders and I don't want to go poking bones...

Also. Is 1cc max or is 2cc of Cypionate okay? Remember, I don't have Arnold's delts...

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would still go with the 1" pins. Your bones are alot farther down than you think. You could try 2cc's and see how it goes, if some oil comes back out, then you know its too much. :D

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i just hit my friend with a 23 G 1 incher in the delt yesterday with 1.5 CC of deca and it went in pretty smooth

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
1" is perfect. 23g or 25g.

You need to work up to higher volume. Start 1cc, then gradually increase. I've gone 3cc's but that takes some getting used to. Make sure your frequency is spaced out enough to allow time for the depot and possible inflammation to clear before you hit it again.

This means use a proper site rotation scheme.

Your body will tell you it's too much volume... hard to explain, but it doesn't feel right. If you inject a lot, try to limit raising your arms up for about 15-20 minutes.

Last edited:
T

tattoopierced1

23g 1" is the way to go.... unless you are extremely skinny, you wont get anywhere near the bone.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used 25g 1" and the usual 1cc but i think i went up to 2cc before. Delts look hyoooge the day after lol.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont like to go over 2cc....otherwise it somehow runs down into my upper bicep.