3alpha and 1ad-weigh in if used before

athlete

Awards
i am hoping to get some specific advise on this combination from people who have actually used this stack before. there seems to be alot of confussion(in myself and other forums) on the safety and results of this stack. since this forum sets the bar for good info on ph's i figured it could help me and others looking for solid feedback.
please include cycle length, dosages, thanks

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is a very Androgenic stack so get some Saw Palmetto for your Prostate (1500 mg.). I would also recommend you use some hair care shampoos because the stack can be hard on your hair. I would go with 1-Test transdermal and 3-alpha transdermal. Length would be 4 weeks. I'd recomend 300 mg. 1-Test and 200 mg. 3-alpha. The stack should yield some nice rock hard gains. Make sure you have your post cycle recovery aids like Clomid, Flax, Zinc. You won't need an anti estrogen during your cycle.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do do not use orals they do not give you the kind of gains you can get from transdermals. im currently on this cycle and my gains have been minimal.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Good advice above. I ran 150 mg's/day 3-Alpha along with 225 mg's/day 1-test and 225 mg's/day test without any adverse side effects. All three compounds were transdermal. I supplemented with Saw Palmetto for Prostate and Milk Thistle for Liver.

As stated above, there is no need for an anti-estrogen as DHT is an anti-aramotize. This is especially true for yourself being that neither 1-AD or 3-Alpha can aramotize into estrogen.

Speaking of which, I would add some test or 4-AD. DHT actually attenuates the effect of test as it binds to the sex hormones and makes more test available for binding to the AR. It definately has a synergystic effect.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Good advice above. I ran 150 mg's/day 3-Alpha along with 225 mg's/day 1-test and 225 mg's/day test without any adverse side effects. All three compounds were transdermal. I supplemented with Saw Palmetto for Prostate and Milk Thistle for Liver.

As stated above, there is no need for an anti-estrogen as DHT is an anti-aramotize. This is especially true for yourself being that neither 1-AD or 3-Alpha can aramotize into estrogen.

Speaking of which, I would add some test or 4-AD. DHT actually attenuates the effect of test as it binds to the sex hormones and makes more test available for binding to the AR. It definately has a synergystic effect.
Are you saying on this type of cycle there is no need to take anything like Letrozole?

Thanks.

athlete

Awards
so what dosages do you recommend bow?
150mgs 3alpha?
300-600 1ad? (i already have 2 bottles 1ad)
500 4ad? ( i already have oral 4ad)

im gonna get milk thistle and saw palmetto as well.
6oxo recovery and zma
(should i continue zma throughout cycle as well?)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
so what dosages do you recommend bow?
150mgs 3alpha?
300-600 1ad? (i already have 2 bottles 1ad)
500 4ad? ( i already have oral 4ad)

im gonna get milk thistle and saw palmetto as well.
6oxo recovery and zma
(should i continue zma throughout cycle as well?)

Start with 150 mg's/day transdermal or 300 mg's day oral (although I am not a proponent of oral admin) for the first two weeks of your cycle. If you don't experience any negative sides, then you could bump it up to 200 mg's. Just start out conservative, 3-Alpha is very androgenic.

Otherwise 600 mg's 1-AD/day and 500 mg's 4-AD/day should be adequate. The 4-AD will stack well with the 3-Alpha.

Being that you are taking a relatively high amount of oral PH's that are going to subject to first pass metabolism, take Milk Thistle and ALA as a precaution for your Liver.

athlete

Awards
so im looking at 1ad 600mgs a day
500mgs of 4ad
150mgs of 3alpha
ill do this for 3-4 weeks, i already own the above compounds,all oral,
and ill look at milk thistle and ala-how much ala?
do i have the above right?

athlete

Awards
i forgot to mention that with the above protocol, i would only be able to afford a 3 week cycle. so would i follow the 4 week recovery cycle?

Blacksmith

Awards
Athlete,

I PM'd you on the cycle info. I believe I did 300 mg oral 3-alpha from Molecular Nutrition. Also used their 1,4 andro with Par's 1-Test.

There was no 3-alpha transdermal available at that time.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
so im looking at 1ad 600mgs a day
500mgs of 4ad
150mgs of 3alpha
ill do this for 3-4 weeks, i already own the above compounds,all oral,
and ill look at milk thistle and ala-how much ala?
do i have the above right?

Yea, if you going the oral route, go with 300 mg's/day 3-Alpha. 3-Alpha has poor bioavailibility and you will need to increase the dosage.

Go with 600 mg's day racemic ALA or 200 mg's day of R-ALA for liver protection.

athlete

Awards
i started my cycle
600mgs pf 1ad
500mgs of 4ad
150mgs of 3alpha

at this rate it will last about 3 weeks. my milk thistle and ala are on the way ( i couldnt wait for them to start:) i have 2 bottles of 6oxo for recovery.
has anyone on this stack expirienced gyno? since this is only a three week cycle do you think that i would expirience gyno? is the saw palmetto is necessary in this short of a stack?
thanks guys

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by athlete
since this is only a three week cycle do you think that i would expirience gyno?
I can't see how this stack would give you gyno.... ever.

Where is the formasin bro ?

athlete

Awards
im sorry,youll have to educate me on the formasin
thanks

athlete

Awards
also,is the formasin necessary? during or post? i already have 2 bottles of 6oxo for post cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hyde Cycle Logs 101
shyguy1 Cycle Logs 30
Anabolics 4
shyguy1 Cycle Logs 1
DreamWeaver Cycle Logs 14