M1T clones?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly unfamiliar with M1T. I'm going to do some reading. Beforehand, I wanted to see if there were any M1T clones out there still for sale. Anyone know?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly unfamiliar with M1T. I'm going to do some reading. Beforehand, I wanted to see if there were any M1T clones out there still for sale. Anyone know?
M1T is a controlled substance. It is no longer (legally) for sale in the United States.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
That's too bad. How long ago did that happen? I can't believe i never heard about it until recently.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
January 20th, 2005. Congress can suck my raisen sized left nut.

Sparta2

Sparta2

Awards
M1T is a very powerful steriod. It works fast and is loaded with potential sides. Liver toxicity is high. Blood pressure also can go up. I had great success with this at 5mgs a day for 2 weeks with a 2 week break followed by 2 more on. I would not advise using this if you come by it without extensive research into PCT and what to use on cycle to cut sides. This stuff can also cause lethargy like you wouldn't believe. But darn I put on some mass with it.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
there are much safer, more easlily obtained , legal alternatives readily available versus M1T. Still IMO nothing, even superdrol, will give the rapid strength and mass gains that M1t provides. It is extremely harsh on liver function, BP, and HDL/LDL ratios and pumps and leathargy can be a severe issues without running plenty of taurine and test with this. M1T Shutdown is fast and furious.

magx

Awards
Promatrix M1T Plex

M1T and 4-AD in one, I got it from a local supp. store behind the counter.

These guys are right though, it's no joke. There are definitely side effects to watch for.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
M-1T and 4-AD combined?? Have you taken this yet?

SupraLover

Awards
He used too much M1T :toofunny:
M1T takes its toll on the nuts, that's for sure. It makes mine go from jumbo Greek olive size to peanut size in about a week. Good thing it adds size elsewhere :thumbsup:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used any yet? The active is a little different from that of M1T.

EDIT: Just saw you say on another thread that you have used M1T Plex before. If you have used M1T, how did the two compare?

SupraLover

Awards
Have you used any yet? The active is a little different from that of M1T.
If you're talking to me, yes I've used the Promatrix M1T plex a few times now with tremendous results. The chemical makeup is M1T with an ether in "the mix". I will guarantee you from firsthand experience that I've had as good or better results with the Promatrix M1T Plex as I've had with Gaspari M1T, Underground Labs M1T, or LG methylgels M1T. (yes, my pet rats have tried all of them more than once....liver(s) still intact.....we think)

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I've read about that stuff. I kinda wanna look into it but I don'[t even see anyone that sells it anywhere. How long has it been around?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I assume that it's not at a regular supplement store.

Last edited:
Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume that it's not at a regular supplement store. If you get the chance send me an email at if you wouldn't mind giving me a little more info about this stuff.
you should edit your info off and send him a PM. i dont think the mods want this going on in threads

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much. :)

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I have done 3 cycles of M1T plex made by promatrix. It Contains 10mgM1T and 150mg of 4AD in each cap.

For some reason ppl write this brand off as being a "fake". Let me tell you from personal experience and friends experiences... it surely is the real thing. I put on 13 pounds is 2 weeks, kept 9 lbs. Total mass put on for 3 2 week cycles was roughly 26 lbs... managed to keep about 18lbs. If you run a ****ty PCT you can loose it quite fast.

Some sides I got were slightly raised blood pressure - hawthorne berry counters this well. Obviously take loads of milkthistle...1000mg/ed. Water retention is fairly common but nothing compared to dbol really.

I took 20mg daily so thats 300mg of 4AD, even though this is a low dosage of 4AD, it did prevent lethargy well... some days i felt more tired but nothing to bad.

For PCT i took 60mg nolva ED for the first week and 40 for the second... if you can't get your hands on nolva, 6oxo does work but is not nearly as strong as nolva. East **** loads... don't try M1T for cutting.... it is not very effective. I wouldn't stack it with a thermogenic because that would raise blood pressure even more.. and cause the sweats. Drink lots.

The one issue I had when taking it was I got sick often... not sure if this was from the M1T or just coincidence.. nonetheless take lots of vit c and eat right.

If you can get the real thing, do it. M1T can yield worse sides and give less results then say a low test/deca cycle done correctly.

Git'r'dun

magx

Awards
I have done 3 cycles of M1T plex made by promatrix. It Contains 10mgM1T and 150mg of 4AD in each cap.

For some reason ppl write this brand off as being a "fake". Let me tell you from personal experience and friends experiences... it surely is the real thing. I put on 13 pounds is 2 weeks, kept 9 lbs. Total mass put on for 3 2 week cycles was roughly 26 lbs... managed to keep about 18lbs. If you run a ****ty post cycle therapy you can loose it quite fast.

Some sides I got were slightly raised blood pressure - hawthorne berry counters this well. Obviously take loads of milkthistle...1000mg/ed. Water retention is fairly common but nothing compared to dbol really.

I took 20mg daily so thats 300mg of 4AD, even though this is a low dosage of 4AD, it did prevent lethargy well... some days i felt more tired but nothing to bad.

For PCT i took 60mg nolva ED for the first week and 40 for the second... if you can't get your hands on nolva, 6oxo does work but is not nearly as strong as nolva. East **** loads... don't try M1T for cutting.... it is not very effective. I wouldn't stack it with a thermogenic because that would raise blood pressure even more.. and cause the sweats. Drink lots.

The one issue I had when taking it was I got sick often... not sure if this was from the M1T or just coincidence.. nonetheless take lots of vit c and eat right.

If you can get the real thing, do it. M1T can yield worse sides and give less results then say a low test/deca cycle done correctly.

Git'r'dun
I am loving the stuff except for a few annoyances:

1) Lower back pumps/pain
2) Stomach pain (only the last 2-3 days of cycle)
3) Water retention.....yuck.

Strength way up, 15lbs up on the scale also (but defintely some water) and some bf% drop (I'm actually doing somewhat of a cut while on it) (I had gained some bf after 2 surgeries and illness so I am trying to lean out again).

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I think Supra's pm function is disabled.

I've searched the internet for places to find this Promatrix version and can't seem to discover it anywhere.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People need to quit asking for sources. IT'S NOT ALLOWED HERE!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
BlumpkinKing Anabolics 10