please help-cycle advise

athlete

Awards
this is what i have right now- 1ad, 4ad, and 3alpha.
i have decided that it probably isnt a good idea to stack 1ad and 3alpha, so i was going to pair up the 1ad and 4ad(which ive done before) and take the 3alpha by itself.
question- can i take the 1ad/4ad for 2 weeks and go straight into my 3alpha or should i complete a post recovery cycle (6oxo and zma) and rest before using the 3alpha?
i would prefere to go straight into it, but only if its a sound idea.

-(3alpha solo dosages suggestions would also be appriciated)

thank you for input guys!

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Or you could do 1ad 3 alpha since 3 alpha has anti-e propertiesand 4ad converts to e, could be nice little lean bulker =, id do the 4ad transdermally and the 3alpha transdermally at like 400mg 4ad 200 mg 3 alpha

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Or you could do 1ad 3 alpha since 3 alpha has anti-e propertiesand 4ad converts to e, could be nice little lean bulker =, id do the 4ad transdermally and the 3alpha transdermally at like 400mg 4ad 200 mg 3 alpha

I agree entirely. 1-AD converts to 1-test. 3-Alpha converts to DHT. They are both very effective lean mass compounds. There is no reason from an anabolic standpoint to not stack the two compounds. 4-AD can convert to both test and estrogen. DHT acts a as an anti-aramotize which will help prevent the 4-AD and any circulating test from aramotizing to estrogen.