Methyl-E / Orastan-A Log....

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
Wasssup ya'll.....I appreciate all the help ya'll gave me a few weeks back. I'm starting my log today...

Stats as of Today

Weight: 238 lbs

Height: 5'9

Yrs Training: 10 years in May.

Body fat%: 11.8%

My Dose break down like this

Methly - E 20/30/40/20
Orastan - A 100/150/200/200/150/150 (Orastan-A will start next week)
Thinking about Thyro-Tabs????? What do ya'll think????

My diet is a carb cycling protocal. But my protein stays constant at 450 grams. I fluctuate my fat and carb intake. Every 5 days is a higher carb day (300 grams). Every 15 days is a High carb day.(600 grams).
I also will start Anabolic Pump next week with every carb meal. Looking to be around 6 - 7% at end. Post cycle will be Retain2, Mass FX, Formestane.

Diet:

600am: 10mg ME, 1 Venom

640am: 2 scoop Whey Isolate (Nectuar) mixed with a 1/2 gallon of water sipped while working out.
800am: (post workout) 2 scoop Whey Isolate, 1 cup oatmeal, 2 tbls Honey

1000am: 10 oz Chicken, 1/2 cucumber, 1 cup oatmeal, 4 fish oil

1130am: 10mg ME, 1 Venom (before Spin class)

100pm: 10 oz Chicken, 1/2 cucumber, 1 tbls Nat Peanutbutter 6 fish oil

3:00pm 3 scoop Mixed Protein, 2 Tbls Nat Patnutbutter, 2 fish oil (Matrix 5.0)

5:00pm 7 oz Tuna, 1/2 cucumber, 6 fish oil

8:00pm 6 oz Chicken, 1 cup green beans, 6 fish oil

10:15pm 2 scoop Matrix, 6 fish oil

Thats it for today....I'll hit ya'll up tomorrow with a update. If ya got any questions feel free.....

My first workout was this morning, took 10 mg ME, 1 venom 30 minutes before my workout. Is this stuff suppose to work this fast????? I mean damn...i got a good ass pump and my veins were jumping out my arms. Maybe it's placebo...don't know but man I like how I'm feeling. Arms looked full after workout.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt taper off the Methyl-E or the Orastan, and I'd probably either stay on the Methyl-E the entire time or just end the Orastan at the 4th week. If you end the methyl-E first, the following weeks will probably be full of strength loss and lowered libido.

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
After my last week of ME I'm gonna start Retain, Mass Fx and Formestane the following week.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So youre starting the PCT after the ME is done, but continuing with the Orastan A?

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
Yep, i plan on doing the post cycle for 6 weeks after the Orastan-A.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
i am thinking the same stack as you are doing. i just thinking why not go straight for six weeks ME with Havoc? heard about a lot of good things to run a six weeks havoc(ME) stack

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Any updates on this? I am also looking at a similar stack???