Superdrol Lethargy

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post. I am 26. I am 6 feet tall and I weigh 170, 20 pounds of which I have gained in the last 12-15 weeks since I began lifting consistently.

I am considering a cycle of superdrol this summer but I am concerned about becoming lethargic because I am already lethargic as it is. I have read other posts on here and it seems that some people experience this and others don't.

I have never taken anything like superdrol before. I do know that I am sensitive to whatever I put in my body. I took a dose of Ultimate Orange (ephedra based) once and thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Basically, I am planning on getting to ~185 and increasing my strength before doing this. This should give me time to bulk and do my research so I do this right. Is there any way to counteract the lethargy and dry joints that may be associated w/ this cycle?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
This is my first post. I am 26. I am 6 feet tall and I weigh 170, 20 pounds of which I have gained in the last 12-15 weeks since I began lifting consistently.

Basically, I am planning on getting to ~185 and increasing my strength before doing this. This should give me time to bulk and do my research so I do this right. Is there any way to counteract the lethargy and dry joints that may be associated w/ this cycle?
yea...but at 6 feet...you should get to 185 and beyond naturally with no problem

in the meantime...read the stickys and visit Post Cycle Therapy

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
What's up Lacradocious. Welcome to AM!

Guys, this is a friend of mine hungry for knowledge and eager to build muscle. I have taken him under my wing. I advised him before he crosses into the dark side to come here first and read and learn.

Lacra, definately read, reread and read again as much as you can in the P.C.T forum as this is paramount to retaining your gains after your cycle is complete. Also, 185lbs will be a piece of cake and 200 post cycle is an easily attainable goal. Just eat and train wisely. Make sure to eat lots and lots of complex carbs while on sdrol.

Caffiene is my friend while on methylated orals. For the joints, look into Cissus RX by USP Labs.

Peace

mss07

Awards
I would personally wait a little bit longer if i were you before jumping into SD. You haven't really been training long enough to get a solid foundation in muscle. Train atleast another 2 or 3 SOLID months. Then def. hit the SD hard. in my humble opinion.

BigTom

Awards
I would personally wait a little bit longer if i were you before jumping into superdrol. You haven't really been training long enough to get a solid foundation in muscle. Train atleast another 2 or 3 SOLID months. Then def. hit the SD hard. in my humble opinion.
You should try like hell to get to 185-190 naturally. Just lift heavy and hard. Also have your diet reviewed. You could be ready for SD in 6-8 weeks. Just my opinion, but wait until you plataeu naturally-then hit the SD.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
You should try like hell to get to 185-190 naturally. Just lift heavy and hard. Also have your diet reviewed. You could be ready for superdrol in 6-8 weeks. Just my opinion, but wait until you plataeu naturally-then hit the SD.
That was his plan