Ergomax LMG, stacks? Pulsing?

MrZ

Awards
Hallo! Just got hold of some Ergomax LMG(ALRI) and thinking about how to take it. Today is my last day of pulsing Epistane wich has been really gr8 totally sides-free. Finishing of with some restore and MFx.

Back to Ergo, How would this be for pulsing? I really like to play it safe and Im not sure what would be the best for me to do. I rather gain 10 lbs playing safe than pushing it gaining 20. I also have some Max LMG, M-TRN, m-tst available for stacking.

How can I run Ergo the safest way and what would you stack it with(If any).

Different ideas:

Ergomax solo 4 weeks 10/10/20/20
Ergomax solo 4 weeks 10/10/10/10 would this give anything?
Ergomax solo 3 weeks 10/20/20
Stack 1: Ergo/max 4 weeks 10/25 20/50 20/75 20/75
Stack 2: M-tst 6 mgs instead of Max lmg

Pulsing: Ergomax solo w1 10/20/30 w2-? 3 x 30
2. Same as above but with Max lmg at 50 or 75 mg's.

For the continuing cycle I would use Nolva for post cycle therapy at
40/30/20/10 And ATD 25/25/50/50 and on cycle all the support-supps needed.

After pulsing I would do a small PCT hopefully with ATD only but maybe start with lowdose nolva here to.

All input appreciated!

/Z

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking the same thing...

Honestly, I dont know how anabolic Ergo is on it's own...
Dont get me wrong,.. I fee lSOOO good and strong on it, but I know I really dont get anythign from Phera, so whatever 3-ene actually is, it's gotta be some potent ish-.. or at least VERY androgenic.

I would honestly go one of two ways on the pulse here...
TST, or LMG.

Both are Methoxy's,.. so that's a plus. LMG Is definately more anabolic then TST , at "reasonable/known" doses.

On a pulse, I'd say like 20-30mg Ergo + 40mg-ish MaxLMG.
I do not really see a reason to up the dose crazy high with the ergo (above 30) as it's quite androgenic, amd tends to be more of a 1lb a week type gainer...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I ran ax ergomax lmg solo and it was pretty good stuff but the big gains came in like the 3rd week so I dont think pulsing is a good idea with this compound

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Right,.. but it will definately harden you up,.. shed some fat (at least for me it did).
But, for pulsing, I'd suggest adding something more anabolic.
Actually,. .Adding Phera would be GREAT- since, Ergo has Phera in it anywasy.
you could actually do 10-20mg Ergo, 30mg PP

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ergomax LMG and Max LMG were designed by ALRI to be a stack.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ergomax LMG and Max LMG were designed by ALRI to be a stack.
Yeah... they were.
I suggested LMG, but got to thinking how progestins have a way of killing a sex drive for LONG after PCT. ...then was kinda debating wether taking a higher dose would effect your lil man into the next day.. (for pulsing)

So, I still think PP would be the wiser option.

On the other hand,.. 3-ene.. I have herd is a progestin in and of itself,.. but how can that be? I just wanna dent cars whe nI take it- and since PP does NOTHING for me in the libido department,. were talkin litterally about 3mg to give me the most jacked feeling out of ANY anabolic out now (designer).
progestins dont have that effect right? Ive never expirenced that kind of raging hard on from a progestin... and definately not at around 3mg (with the 70/30 2/3-ene mix in one 10mg pill).
Anyways , sorry to go all OT on ya...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UNCfan1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
fibercarbon Anabolics 1
xtraflossy Anabolics 19
Anabolics 26