1 test question on gyno & Libdo

BUFF STUFF

Awards
Hey bros

Just wondering if any one has had gyno on a 1 test cycle?

Im not asking about what you have read, personal experances please

and I read that 1 test shuts down hpta and libdo, would proviron counteract this??

I dont want to use 4ad or any other PH

thanks in advance guys

peace
BUFF:)

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
1-test does not aromatize so no gyno SHOULD not occur on cycle post cycle however you get an estrogen rebound and you could have an issue there
proviron is intended to work on the libido but the hpta will still be shut down youneed to get clomid or nolva to help bring it back up after your cycle

BUFF STUFF

Awards
how come your balls shrink on a cycle if no aromatisation occurs?

I always thought this was a estrogen related side

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
because your natty test production will shut down with the introduction of an androgen :)

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Are you not worried about lethargy? No 4ad i'm hoping you have test then. Seriously if you want to function like a normal human being you might want to add something. Especially if you want to use the stick. late J

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
because your natty test porduction will shut down with the introduction of an androgen :)
Especially with an androgen that has a chemical structure that is very similar to test. Your hypothalamus cannot differentiate between 1-test and test. The HTPA loop mistakes the 1-test as test and shuts down your natural testosterone production to compensate.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
ah it all makes more sence now ;)

thanks guys

does any one know how long 4ad & 1 test stays in your system for?

i.e. test enanthate stays detected in your blood for 3 months

Tiabin

Awards
Hrmmm... How much of an issue is it from post-cycle rebound? If you just take nolvadex are you overall safe?