Orals taken with food or empty stomach?

KTL

Awards
Quote from another forum..

"Maximum bioavailability with c-17aa orals is noted when taken on an empty stomach, not with food. Given their mildly lipid soluble nature, some of the steroid may wind up getting excreted with undigested dietary fat if taken with food."

So after a year and a half of thinking I should be taking my precious pill with a fatty meal I find this. Ahh! And to make matters worse this quote is from W. Llewellyn. I like to think he knows a tad more than the average schmoe on the net. What do you guys make of this? Since reading this I changed up my delivery method to empty stomach but still want to know what the masses think.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna have to go, with methyls it probably isn't too much of an issue......methoxy's,and non methyls greatly benefit fatty meals.....i would guess given the structure the less in your stomache,the more gets absorbed.......don't quote me on this tho....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
superdrol is methylated and on the original AX bottle it said "consume with a fatty meal for best absorption" I am just curious. Not saying either way, just wondering.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
you know what, I have been kind of confused about this as well. I used to alwasy take right before I was going to be eating, with my oils. But then I decided to take about 10-20 mins before my meals. I havet really noticed a real difference either way. I think that the difference could be negligeable. Hopefully someone more educated onthe subject could chime in.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
honestly i had great results a variation of ways. i like taking my full dose an hour before my workout without a protein meal to get the most spike in my blood levels

BigTom

Awards
you know what, I have been kind of confused about this as well. I used to alwasy take right before I was going to be eating, with my oils. But then I decided to take about 10-20 mins before my meals. I havet really noticed a real difference either way. I think that the difference could be negligeable. Hopefully someone more educated onthe subject could chime in.
Dbol, one of the all time greats, is supposed to be taken, "upon waking." I pop one on the way down stairs to make coffee first thing out of bed. NO problems. Their tiny, so I chew it into mush and down it with about 5 oz water.
I work out an hour later, 6am, then eat PWO breakfast.
Do the same at lunch time , an hour before eatting. Works for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
Anabolics 89
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
50Magnum Anabolics 5
Anabolics 9