Orals taken with food or empty stomach?

1. KTL

Orals taken with food or empty stomach?

Quote from another forum..

"Maximum bioavailability with c-17aa orals is noted when taken on an empty stomach, not with food. Given their mildly lipid soluble nature, some of the steroid may wind up getting excreted with undigested dietary fat if taken with food."

So after a year and a half of thinking I should be taking my precious pill with a fatty meal I find this. Ahh! And to make matters worse this quote is from W. Llewellyn. I like to think he knows a tad more than the average schmoe on the net. What do you guys make of this? Since reading this I changed up my delivery method to empty stomach but still want to know what the masses think.

2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

im gonna have to go, with methyls it probably isn't too much of an issue......methoxy's,and non methyls greatly benefit fatty meals.....i would guess given the structure the less in your stomache,the more gets absorbed.......don't quote me on this tho....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Banned

superdrol is methylated and on the original AX bottle it said "consume with a fatty meal for best absorption" I am just curious. Not saying either way, just wondering.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

you know what, I have been kind of confused about this as well. I used to alwasy take right before I was going to be eating, with my oils. But then I decided to take about 10-20 mins before my meals. I havet really noticed a real difference either way. I think that the difference could be negligeable. Hopefully someone more educated onthe subject could chime in.
  5. Oldtimer
    Board Sponsor

honestly i had great results a variation of ways. i like taking my full dose an hour before my workout without a protein meal to get the most spike in my blood levels
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    you know what, I have been kind of confused about this as well. I used to alwasy take right before I was going to be eating, with my oils. But then I decided to take about 10-20 mins before my meals. I havet really noticed a real difference either way. I think that the difference could be negligeable. Hopefully someone more educated onthe subject could chime in.
    Dbol, one of the all time greats, is supposed to be taken, "upon waking." I pop one on the way down stairs to make coffee first thing out of bed. NO problems. Their tiny, so I chew it into mush and down it with about 5 oz water.
    I work out an hour later, 6am, then eat PWO breakfast.
    Do the same at lunch time , an hour before eatting. Works for me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. piracetam with food or empty stomach?
    By xxterxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 12:59 PM
  2. Adipoxil with food or empty stomach?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
  3. Taking Oral steroids with food or w/out
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 01:15 PM
  4. Confused: Food or empty stomach with Pro-Hormones?
    By sixpackabman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 02:02 PM
  5. Cordygen5 with meals or empty stomach?
    By superstar in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 08:27 PM