Testanate50 Log

SupraLover

Awards
Broke down and started the Testanate50 cycle today. I am starting off at (2) capsules per day which is supposedly equivalent to 40mg superdrol, 40mg PP, and 20mg Fini. So far, so good. I took one in the morning and one about 30 minutes prior to my workout this evening. I've preloaded my ancillaries (milk thistle, saw palmetto, celery seed, hawthorne, Omega 3's, Flax oil, zinc, Vit E, Vit C, RYR etc etc) for a couple of weeks now and will obviously continue them through the cycle and post cycle therapy. I will be using Tori for my post cycle therapy, as I believe Nolva/Clomi don't work as well with superdrol as Tori does (tried both).

Separately, I've used superdrol, PP, Fini, MTRN, MTST (yuck), M1T/4ad (a favorite), HD50 (ok at best), and many of the "knockoffs" of the discontueds. My favorite "oral" cycles prior to starting this one are:

M1T(10)/4ad(600)/superdrol(20) cycle. (loved it, no sides, great results) - 3 wks.

M1T(20)/4ad(600) cycle. (also loved this one) - 3 wks

M1T(20)/MTRN(6). (great because of the M1T, but the two together are not a great mix) - 3 wks

superdrol(20)/PP(30)/MZOL(200) cycle. (SD 3wks, PP for weeks 3-6, MZOL all the way through) - 6 wks total.

Needless to say, I LOVE M1T. It always gives me great results, and the sides tend to be minimal. It does shut a person down QUICKLY, so that is something to be concerned about.

This cycle:
Duration: 3 weeks
Testanate50 (2 caps/day): 40mg superdrol, 40mg PP, 20mg Fini
325-350 gms/day of protein
3500-4000 calories (very clean)
All ancillaries pre/thru cycle/post cycle therapy
Tori (post cycle therapy)
Dutasteride: 2.5mg/day on cycle (just in case, I never have a problem, but PP could be nasty in this dose. M1T, superdrol, HD50 and every combination thereof never do anything to my hairline). Never had a problem, and do not want one now

Starting stats:
180lbs
5'11"
9% bf

Goal:
190-200lbs
8-9% bf
Been off cycle since late December.

Day 1:
Workout was fine. Been away from the gym for about 3 wks, so I have to break myself in once again. Short term goal, live until tomorrow to repeat today. Day 4 is when this stuff is "supposed" to kick in, we'll see the truth behind all of this.

Anyway, off to shower and then to sleep. Nite all.
SL

SupraLover

Awards
Day 2:

I could hardly wake up this morning. Felt like I just wanted to sleep and sleep. Also, had a slight upset stomach and headache much of the day. I am pretty sure the headache was due to sinuses because I took a couple of sinus caps and the headache went away in just a short time. The stomach ache wasn't a big deal, just enough to not want me to eat much in fears of visiting the porcelain throne.

Later in the day, I started feeling quite well. I feel like a million bucks now. Workout this evening went very well. I can feel some aggression coming on (i.e. swearing at the plates as I struggle to do that last reps).

I've been away from SD, PP, and such since late December, so it is my body getting used to this "big" change. I probably should have started off the first few days at 1 cap/day and possibly worked my way up to to 2 caps/day. Well, needless to say, I did not do that.

Conclusions:
So far, I can feel a little something going on, but it will be a few more days before I know what that something really is that is happening. I definitely feel more aggressive and more tired. My body usually gets used to things quite quickly, so I suspect that by the end of the week, i'll be loving this cycle.

I've never ever had sides from SD, PP, when they were stacked etc, so maybe the dosage is what is making me tired. Time will tell. I may adjust downward, but I'm not ready to do that quite yet.

Celery seed and hawthorne will hopefully keep the bp down and the buzzing in the ears away.

Well, off to shower and then to bed, have to be up at 5am. I'll report back tomorrow evening.

Peace

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I can't imagine taking superdrol at 40mg a day, I was taking it at 20mg a day and I blew up fast! Good luck, I'll definately be watching this!

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
ur going to burn ur receptors out too fast starting with 40mg superdrol and phera imo

SupraLover

Awards
ur going to burn ur receptors out too fast starting with 40mg superdrol and phera imo
Doubtful.

Day 3:
Felt very tired today, with a slight headache about 1/2 the day. It was definitely a better day than yesterday, though. The body will get used to this in a couple of more days.

Arms and legs are starting to puff up nicely. I believe the type of gains I will get on this cycle will be similar to an M1T cycle. Not entirely dry gains, but the size comes on quickly. Each time I've used pp, the gains were a little wetter than those gained with sd. So, with the large concentration of pp in the "mixture", I think the gains will be M1T-like.

I did not get tired at all this evening during the workout. I could have just kept going and going.....My aggression and libido are through the roof. I remember this happening for about the 1st week on sd as well. Morning, noon, and night wood :)

I am refraining from weighing myself until the end of week 1. My diet is very clean with 325+ grams of protein per day. I am sure the headaches are due to elevated bp, but they are tolerable. The celery seed and hawthorne take care of it well enough.

I'm hoping for great things come this Sunday (end of week 1). This is probably the only time I'll run this compound, so I hope it does me well (in comparison to the sides that may arise in the coming days).

In a nutshell:
The pump is great! Endurance is up, and I drink more water than a horse. If it weren't for the slight headache and lethargy, I'd swear I was taking M1T. I'm not letting the scale dictate this cycle; I'm aiming for strength and hoping to gain some size as well. I'm best when I look at the scale every few days or more; looking at it each day is a very bad thing for me (too obcessive...haha).

Well, I lived through today, and I'm seeing gains already on Day 3. Thus far, a big thumbs up!

Gnite...until 2morrow
SL

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Yea, thanks for logging this. I appreciate all the detail too. Most of us are very hesitant to step up to a compound like this (maybe for good reason) but we're interested in seeing what type of results it will bring. Keep up the good work.

Strategic

Awards
Good luck man...but this stuff looks like overkill. Way worse for your body than stacking some good old test E with deca, or eq, or tren, or var, or dbol.............etc

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea u will see what starting with 40mg of sd and phera does to you...good luck anyway mr. 180lb expert

MystikalSoul

Awards
i feel like a zombie on 20mg of SD, and stacking with other methyl.... i feel my liver working extra hard

SupraLover

Awards
To the guy up above who made the 180lb comment, if you have nothing to contribute, please, please just go away. You were there at one time too.

Day 4:
Superfantastic day. Zero headaches, no lethargy whatsoever just a ton of energy. At this point I eat and an hour later it barely feels like I ate at all. Protein input thus far is 280 gms. I still have a few more hours left to my day.

Workout was one in which I simply did not get fatigued. I had to physically stop because I couldn't lift anymore. My arms are so damn sore that I'm sure I won't be able to move them tomorrow.

Today is definitely the day I've really started noticing changes in myself. Libido is through the roof, arms and legs are puffed all to h3LL, I've got VERY HIGH energy and aggression in the gym.

I am taking NO stims or energy supplements whatsoever. I thought after the first few days that I could possibly need them, but if things progress as they did today, there will be no need for further supplements. Honestly, today I felt euphoric, and wished I could feel this way every day.

Sore or not, the feeling I have today is the one I'm hoping to have for the remaining 17 days. I drank about 1.5 to 2 gallons of water today and was peeing like a racehorse :)

For now, I'll remain at 2 caps/day. The first few days there was lethargy and slight headaches, but today NOTHING. If any sides arise that are intolerable, I will drop it down to 1 cap/day. For now, I'm progressing forward......

If I'm not up 5-6lbs by this Sunday, I will be totally surprised. Obviously, a little bit of that will be water, but the pump I've got now is what I got on an M1T(10)/SD(20) stack that I did months back.

Alright, off to shower, I'll continue to post updates each evening when I can.

SL

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I was there at one time...and i was just offering my 2 cents when I said that starting at 40 mg was a bad idea bc i started at 30mg of sd and i think it took alot away from my cycle bc my gains stopped after 1.5 weeks and sorry if i came off as a d*ck...good luck with the cycle

SupraLover

Awards
I was there at one time...and i was just offering my 2 cents when I said that starting at 40 mg was a bad idea bc i started at 30mg of superdrol and i think it took alot away from my cycle bc my gains stopped after 1.5 weeks and sorry if i came off as a d*ck...good luck with the cycle
Apology accepted, thank you.

Day 5:
Best day yet. No headaches, no lethargy, no sides whatsoever. When I woke up this morning, my arms were so swollen up (pumped), I couldn't believe my eyes.

The results as of today are equivalent to what I was getting on a 20mg M1T cycle after about 7-10 days. I don't ever remember my arms being this pumped on any cycle though, so whatever is happening, I like it....A LOT!

All I can think about is what the morning will bring, I can't wait to look in the mirror :). The gains are not quite as dry as one would expect on an SD only cycle, but that's because of the PP in the mix. Fini, well, I don't know what it's doing, but the combination (the methyl pie) is doing me well.

The diet remains very clean with tons of protein. I've switched to the Ergopharm GF Pro protein and really like it. I've also added some ISS 42 protein bars, and some Ergopharm Mass Meal to the overall diet to "mix things up a little" during my hectic schedule.

Tomorrow is a day off, as I have to fly back to the Midwest for a few days.

Bottom line: I am absolutely in love with this cycle thus far. I'd rate it a 10/10, no doubt. And yes, I will have my bloodwork done after cycle.

Peace out.
SL

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Sounds like things are going great for you to!:woohoo: My sostonol is going wonderful to. I cant wait to see what kind of gains you get with this stuff. I do have a question though what is that fini stuff anyways iv heard of it but never heard alot about it??

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
This can be slowed a bit with some zma correct?
I'm not sure if thats true but I've heard that, same thing with benadryl cleaning receptors with clen and albuterol...i dont think its ever really been proven but some say it's worked. I started with 30mg of superdrol and the gains came and stopped very fast...while the gains were great in a short time, I feel I could've gotten more out of the cycle if I paced myself a bit...but we all make the beginner mistakes. Also the sides came on fast too...the back pumps were effin brutal and my sack sucked up within a week or so.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure if thats true but I've heard that, same thing with benadryl cleaning receptors with clen and albuterol...i dont think its ever really been proven but some say it's worked. I started with 30mg of superdrol and the gains came and stopped very fast...while the gains were great in a short time, I feel I could've gotten more out of the cycle if I paced myself a bit...but we all make the beginner mistakes. Also the sides came on fast too...the back pumps were effin brutal and my sack sucked up within a week or so.
I really think the whole burning your receptors out thing is overplayed I'm by no means an expert but what I do have is over a decade of experience on many types of AS. I don't think the 3-4 weeks is long enough to reallly kill receptors at all. I mean I've personally gained and had many friends gains solidly through 16-20 week cycles Ofcourse I always gain the most in the 1st couple of weeks if I am on an oral but besides that usually gains stop when calories aren't keeping up with new requirements.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Such results after 5 days?
I did SD and it was 2 weeks before I saw anything..
how are the back pumps? Headache is BP so be careful.

SupraLover

Awards
My apologies to everyone for the delay in updating this post. I was out of state since last Thursday and just returned last evening.

Day 10: I haven't had a single headache in over a week now. The lethargy is pretty much gone, and the gains are really starting to hit. Surprisingly, they are much drier than I expected with all of the PP in the dosing.

Beginning stats:
5'11", 180lbs

Day 9 (yesterday):
187lbs

This is some strong sh1t, that I can guarantee. Nonetheless, I feel very well, no upset stomachs, headaches, or any sides whatsoever. No hair coming out....etc. etc.

The gains really started rocketing upward starting already on Day 4 and continue.

I respect everyone's opinions regarding the harshness of methyls on the lipids, liver etc. etc. I've run a stack (Superdrol/M1T), had my bloodwork completed, and all values were in acceptable ranges AFTER 3 WEEKS! I am happy thus far with this cycle, and I wouldn't change anything about it. The calorie intake is about 3500 per/day and my protein intake remains at about 325 gms/day.

I'm not at all irritable, but I do have the feeling of "supreme alpha male" going on at the moment.

I've done nothing to my dosing. I take one cap in the morning and another about a half hour to forty-five minutes prior to my workout.

So far, everything is wonderful, 10/10.

I'll be back with another update tomorrow evening.
Peace.
SL

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Where you at bud? Wanna see what you got goin on now!

grantr

Banned
Awards
why so many cycles? are you not where you want to be at? even if you averaged 10lbs per cycle thats like 80 lbs of probably muscle mass

SupraLover

Awards
Day 19: *** 2 days remaining ***
Starting Wt. 180lbs
Current Wt. 198lbs
bf: more vascular, no notice of increased bf% (obviously not a quantitative msmt)

Gains are very dry. Extreme vascularity, huge pumps. Throughout the cycle no sides except slight headaches on Days 1-3. My appetite has been huge, and I actually felt very well all the way through. I have exceeded my goal by 2x. I will hit 200lbs by the time the cycle is over Saturday. I am more than happy with this cycle, and I will have bloodwork completed early next week to see the damage (or not).

Gains this cycle are better than I've gotten on 30mg/day M1T and 1000mg/day 4ad. Very impressive and slightly drier as well.

SL

SupraLover

Awards
why so many cycles? are you not where you want to be at? even if you averaged 10lbs per cycle thats like 80 lbs of probably muscle mass
Is this question for me? I've actually run many cycles, but they've been spaced out quite a bit. I think I'm going to go "natural" for a while now to let the body get back to it's "normal" state.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Shut the f**k up!!! 18 lbs?!? Man that's crazy!!! I didn't think at all that this stuff would add that kind of mass! I see you said you look real vascular. I assum that means that you didn't gain any fat on this cycle? Maybe even lost some? Let me know.

SupraLover

Awards
Shut the f**k up!!! 18 lbs?!? Man that's crazy!!! I didn't think at all that this stuff would add that kind of mass! I see you said you look real vascular. I assum that means that you didn't gain any fat on this cycle? Maybe even lost some? Let me know.
Speaking by observation (i.e. looking in the mirror), I've lost some body fat. I worked my a$$ off, for sure. I don't really know how to explain it, but the mass went on QUICKLY. I think it's because of the huge amount of pp I took. PP always adds mass to me very quickly. In this instance, SD kept the gains dry, and the PP just kept me getting bigger.

It might not be a cycle for everyone, but it worked well for me.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I might give it a shot after I see your liver values. So this was only a 3 week cycle then?

SupraLover

Awards
My T50 Cycle:
21 days
2 caps/day

1 cap dosed in the morning, 1 cap dosed 30-45 minutes prior to my workout. (equivalent to 40mg/day sd, 40mg/day pp, and 20mg/day fini)

I worked out ~6 days/week.

Protein intake was 325-350 gms/day.

My diet was very clean, and low in fat.

My water consumption was on the order of ~2gals/day

I had NO cramps, aches, pains, etc. etc. just a few tiny headaches during the first 3 days of the cycle. Afterward, I basically felt like a god...haha.

GL, my man.
SL

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow impressive. I have never ran Sdrol or PP but 40mg's of both each day sounds like a lot. Hope your blood work looks good.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that IS a lot of each. Especially considering most people do at most like 30 mg of one at a time. If blood looks good though then who cares though?

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I want to see the blood work myself.

When I first saw this stuff on the market, I thought: wow, poison. Then again, who knows? My own experience with SD was pretty good in general @10-20.

SupraLover

Awards
Cycles completed. I'm still alive :)

Hit 200.XX lbs which more than doubled my goal of putting on 10lbs. I leaned out and strength went through the roof, literally. Now on Day 2 of PCT (Tori, red kat, ancillaries, retain etc).

Happy as H3LL with this cycle. Taking a break now for a while, too much M1T/T50/SD/PP/MTRN/4ad/etc. over the past several months.

I'll post back when I have those bloodwork results.
Peace
SL

LB31

Awards
How long are u supposed to stay off of it after a cycle?

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
bump for blood work
Har, perhaps he ended up in the Hospital with a tube up his butt when the blood work came in. :think:

I hope for the best, of course, but I sorta got the same sinking feeling reading this as I did that April 1 joke about someone taking a bunch of M-1T and Superdrol.

rsharp

rsharp

Awards
I did a cycle of this stuff and i actually lived......sort of:donut:

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
kind of late on this, but isnt this product 20 pp, 20 finigenx and 10 sd per cap? because thats the order the compounds are listed in on the ingredients

flipsry09

Awards
kind of late on this, but isnt this product 20 pp, 20 finigenx and 10 sd per cap? because thats the order the compounds are listed in on the ingredients
This product is nothing insane, some good strength gains & pumps, nothing near what it's hyped up to be. :hammer:

Link24

Awards
  • Established

I thought i read somewhere that is was 12.5 super, 12.5 PP, and 25mg Fini.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 40