Steroid Profiles?

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
There are about a zillion profile sites out there... which ones are generally considered the most accurate? I realize that Big Cat's are linked to in the Stickies forum.

And yes, I searched first. :)

Edit: I apologize if this is against the rules... I don't think it is :confused:

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Most profiles have been copy and pasted from each other on most sites. All the ones that i have seen are very similar to each other.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
I hear the ones in Anabolics 2007 are very good?...

As for the best online profile site, that I am unsure of. It might interest you to know that the Wikipedia section on AAS has recently received an overhaul and is a lot better now, although it's still obviously not as in depth as some other sites out there

Anabolic steroids at Wikipedia

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Wikipedia "peer-compiled"?

If so then it would be the same as looking on any high traffic steroid forum. It would be composed of some truths, and some "brotelligence" (for the lack of a better term).

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Isn't Wikipedia "peer-compiled"?

If so then it would be the same as looking on any high traffic steroid forum. It would be composed of some truths, and some "brotelligence" (for the lack of a better term).
Yep, that's the beauty of it (and also the reason it's not accepted as a source by most serious organisations). The steroid article isn't bad now though, used to be a lot worse.

M

mss07

Awards
i wish i could say the name but... you could possibly find luck if you searched steroid profiles in google or something and maybe/possibly go to like the third one down??