- 04-21-2007, 12:50 PM
- 04-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Most profiles have been copy and pasted from each other on most sites. All the ones that i have seen are very similar to each other.
- 04-21-2007, 03:01 PM
I hear the ones in Anabolics 2007 are very good?...
As for the best online profile site, that I am unsure of. It might interest you to know that the Wikipedia section on AAS has recently received an overhaul and is a lot better now, although it's still obviously not as in depth as some other sites out there
Anabolic steroids at Wikipedia
04-21-2007, 07:46 PM
- 6'3" 231 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
- Rep Power
Isn't Wikipedia "peer-compiled"?
If so then it would be the same as looking on any high traffic steroid forum. It would be composed of some truths, and some "brotelligence" (for the lack of a better term).
04-21-2007, 08:15 PM
04-22-2007, 11:55 PM
i wish i could say the name but... you could possibly find luck if you searched steroid profiles in google or something and maybe/possibly go to like the third one down??
Similar Forum Threads
- By thesinner in forum AnabolicsReplies: 584Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:32 PM
- By Eric Potratz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 74Last Post: 05-22-2010, 06:44 PM
- By natty texan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:17 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-09-2005, 03:25 PM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 07:17 PM