where are the FAQs @???

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodog

Awards
Before I noob everyone to death with a basic question can someone give me a link to the FAQs or breakdown of all the terms on here eg. AI, SERMs etc.

I haven't been too successful with the thread search.

Thanks.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that such a link exists. Maybe you could list some of the terms which you would like broken down here and we could help you out.

yodog

Awards
I'm not sure that such a link exists. Maybe you could list some of the terms which you would like broken down here and we could help you out.

Thanks, starters IMO and AI.

yodog

Awards
damn that was quick, thanks.

did you have some examples of 'AI's?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's ballsy, asking a mod for a source...:blink:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jay, can you point me in the direction of a legitimate online supplier.
Sure - Newegg.com has the best prices on software, but CDW is better service wise because say you buy a laptop and it breaks - newegg doesnt care, but at CDW you get your own rep.

So, if you're just looking for something like Windows XP, go with newegg, but if you're looking for an ongoing relationship, go with someone like CDW or even Ingram Micro. I think IM has minimum purchase requirements and the like.

Hope this helps!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Dumb mistake my bad everyone and the mods.

Wicked site Philabowl. I'll have to use that one for later, but for now could you shove that site and your bowl up your computer tower. Check the FAQs under 'FU' if you need a break down.
I looked all through the FAQs (before I even posted, as it says, because I'm not illiterate) and I couldn't find "FU" anywhere. I am a little confused - not just because I couldn't find that section, but because you claim to have found it even though you couldn't find the FAQs themselves.

Perhaps you could elucidate it for me? That means make it clear. :think:

I think it is possible that you have come to the wrong forum.

Here is a great link for you:

H0TT Sources!!!

I hope this helps!

Kisses,
-Your Uncle Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.