please help a new guy

ag25

Awards
Whats up guys? I am new here to anabolic minds and I need some help. I have been in the lifting game for three years. I am 5'10, 181lbs. I want to now try a ph. I am wondering if 1-ad would be a good choice. If not this than maybe havoc/epistane. Also is 6-oxo a good enough pct for 1-ad. Any info would be helpful.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. There are some stickies and specific questions here regarding PCT. You can also use the search function to find plenty of discussions on the products you mention.

As a start, I think most people here would counsel you that 6-OXO is NOT good enough PCT.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
are you reffering to the Original 1-ad or the new AMS 1-ad?

ag25

Awards
i am refering to the original ergopharm 1ad. What is different about the new 1ad you mentioned

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
it's nothing like the Ergo original lol...apparently it is just underdosed DHEA...u've got the right stuff lol and no 6 0X0 will not cut it for PCT you will need a SERM.

ag25

Awards
yo mfbb, thanks for the help. do you think you could help me set up a proper cycle? And what is a good quality serm?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yo mfbb, thanks for the help. do you think you could help me set up a proper cycle? And what is a good quality serm?
go to the main page

then go to anabolic discussion

and then read the stickys

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
If you got Ergopharm 1-AD you are a bad mofo. Its been off the market for a good while now. Great stuff.