pin size for tren

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
22g 1.5 inch, i've got 25 gauge 5/8" right now but i don't think those are deep enough for big muscle groups, only site injecting arms n such.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
the compound does not dictate the pin guage or length, the site does.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
I used to use 25g / 1". That worked fine for the thigh and shoulders. Be sure to use something larger like a 18g to draw the solution from the vial.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
the compound does not dictate the pin guage or length, the site does.
I disagree. For example, peptides that are injected subcutaneously are best used with thinner "insulin-sized" needles because of the significantly lower density.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I disagree. For example, peptides that are injected subcutaneously are best used with thinner "insulin-sized" needles because of the significantly lower density.

You just dictated the site for the slin pins. I can get oil through a 29.

Do not use an 18ga to draw on a multi use vial as it destroys the stopper. A 20 is the way to go.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Good catch, I was referring to standard oil based hormones. I completely neglected peptides or water suspensions.

Slin, GH, IGF, HCG.. 27g-29g is perfect.

hormone suspensions in water, 25g-27g.. micronized suspensions will flow easier.

Regardless, I was stuck on oil in my above post.... simply because of the title of this thread.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
After injecting a peptide subQ for a month with 23g needles, one never forgets the importance of pin size. =D

The reason I asked is because I am used to using 23g's for test & deca and I've heard a lot about painful tren injections. After some research it's apparent that these pains come from an "allergic reaction" to acetate OR a flaw in sterility... not so much the density.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yup, the acetate esters packs a bit of a punch similiar to propionate, though i actually find prop to a bit more painful.

i use 25g 1" for all oil injections
29g slin pin for everything else
20g 1.5" to draw all oils into the chamber