I know how rediculous this sounds......

Status
Not open for further replies.
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lets just say that a certain woman went on a freak out spree and dumped all the ph/ps products in my freezer into the trash and now i have a mess of unknowns on my hands. I seperated all of them after the fact but cant differentiate from mega-zol, mega-trn, and some others. So...what I am looking for is a description of the pills if any one can help me. I have 1 bag of white powder tightly capped pills and a bag of white powder loosely capped pills. the suspects are either mega zol or mega trn....any info would be awesome. I also had a half used bottle of pmax, and hmax, but i think i filtered those out by count alone. Please help me guys....I dont want to call this a loss and say F it...if I can save it.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
:rofl:

Sorry bro. :sad:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude..Haha, you're ****ed. Tell your mom to chill out next time.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That's just harsh...tell that b*tch to get back in the kitchen...

....wait I guess that was your problem in the first place.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
uhhhh.....I am 25 and married...wasnt the mom.....the wife...freaked ofver some discussion with dumbass friends of hers

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
uhhhh.....I am 25 and married...wasnt the mom.....the wife...freaked ofver some discussion with dumbass friends of hers
make arnold grunting sounds and tell her the roid rage is starting to act up.. lol

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What do you tell your wife when she has two black eyes? :blink:

Nothing, you already told her twice! :trout:

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe she and her girl friends were talking about how the pmax and the hmax were bunk, so they came to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to toss them..

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Loose= Zol. tight=m-tren:dance: !
You are the man thanks a bunch...if a MOD wants to close this its all good....got my answer...
BTW I appreciate the humor guys...and after the fact she was cying and upset that she did it...great make up sex...anyway..........

Status
Not open for further replies.