M-TRN from ALRI.......

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if this compound; 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone, has been actually added to the ban list and is now a sheduled drug or did it get missed since ALRI just stopped producing it as to not attract any more attention from the FDA???

cause if so ive noticed it at a few overseas sites and was gonna try purchasing it, just dont want any problems at customs.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Santa doesn`t deal with customs. ask nice and be a good little boy.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt think so since you can still buy it domestically on a few sites theres particularly a well know site that offers mega trn which is better anyways

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt think so since you can still buy it domestically on a few sites theres particularly a well know site that offers mega trn which is better anyways
mega trn better then alri's mtrn???

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
READ THE RULES!!!!! yeesh - sorry.

lets see if i can answer this in a way everyone will be happy with

methoxy tren is available under a couple of different names, as far as I know its still a legal prohormone. Its a solid compound, dry gains and a lot of them. I dont think customs will give you any flack especially if you have the bottle - individual pill containers or baggies usually scare the hell out of them.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You've got a kid on the way, I wouldn't mess with maybe having to deal with a steroid importation beef (even if you ultimately prevail). Plenty of good products available without having to import it. Just my advice.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
U R serious bout them tryin to go after an unlisted product? why would they???def wouldnt be doing so if it was something that was scheduled, not ever not worth it.... just figured that if its not listed they wouldnt even bother.... pretty good advice regardless.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hypothetically speaking (of course), if Poopy were to buy this from overseas, and it turned out to be illegal, and customs notices: what happens to poopy?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
U R serious bout them tryin to go after an unlisted product? why would they???def wouldnt be doing so if it was something that was scheduled, not ever not worth it.... just figured that if its not listed they wouldnt even bother.... pretty good advice regardless.

Yes, the laws are actually more complex than people think. You can get in legal trouble even if the item isn't on the banned list (ask PA). Moreover, these overseas sites that sell this stuff are all flagged because they also sell items which are straight-up illegal here....so the chances of your packagae getting reviewed by customs is high. The chances of them assuming that this product is illegal are indeterminate. I just wouldn't mess with it if I was in your position.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically speaking (of course), if Poopy were to buy this from overseas, and it turned out to be illegal, and customs notices: what happens to poopy?

21 U.S.C. 952

5 years in prison and $250,000 fine for importation of non-narcotic Schedule III drugs (steroids).

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the laws are actually more complex than people think. You can get in legal trouble even if the item isn't on the banned list (ask PA). Moreover, these overseas sites that sell this stuff are all flagged because they also sell items which are straight-up illegal here....so the chances of your packagae getting reviewed by customs is high. The chances of them assuming that this product is illegal are indeterminate. I just wouldn't mess with it if I was in your position.
thanks for the input yeahright... seeing as i allready have a bottle on the way from a board member i dont think ill follow through with this purchase after all..... just wondering if you are familiar with what exactly has to pass through customs.what about packages from specialized parcel carrying services.... or do they all go through customs regardless and then get handed over to USPS????

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm really.... ouch.

im still suprised that its considered a scheduled steroid even when not scheduled specifically.... how do all these comps IN the US get away with selling/shipping it?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If the compound isn't on a ban list they'll probably let it go through, why wouldn't they? And if they do get caught I'm pretty sure they don't come break your door down, you just don't get your stuff.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input yeahright... seeing as i allready have a bottle on the way from a board member i dont think ill follow through with this purchase after all..... just wondering if you are familiar with what exactly has to pass through customs.what about packages from specialized parcel carrying services.... or do they all go through customs regardless and then get handed over to USPS????
It varies. They have the right to inspect everything coming into the country except diplomatic pouches. What actually gets inspected varies depending upon resources, tips, law enforcement priorities, locations (you can bet almost everything coming into Florida gets inspected at least by drug sniffing dogs). On the other hand, something coming in to some little use dport of entry might get the full work-over because the staff are bored and rarely get to use their fancy equipment. There are large patterns but no way to predict on anything specific. My guess is that packages coming (for example from supplement companies that openly sell steroids/pro-hormones where they are legal like england) get close scrutiny.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very well tht snuffs that plan for me gettin a cheap deal from overseas..... good lookin out yeahright

anyone else wanna try?lol

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
hmm really.... ouch.

im still suprised that its considered a scheduled steroid even when not scheduled specifically.... how do all these comps IN the US get away with selling/shipping it?
I never said it was considered a scheduled steroid. I said it could be. There are statutes which cover "steroid analogues" which are designed to make things illegal that are similar to scheduled substances. The idea was to stop the game of companies rushing out to manufacture things not listed....so they passed laws saying that "similar" products can also be illegal.

How that would hold-up in a prosecution I don't know....but juries are stupid and I bet most people would cut a deal rather than risk 5 years in a federal pen.

Ask yourself this? Why did ALRI dump the product so quickly and why did GL do a quick run and dump of it? Why has ALRI to this day refused to release the chemical formula for it?

My guess is because it's a judgment call whether this product is barely legal or illegal.

Companies get away with selling these products because law enforcement priorities have shifted. Tomorrow the feds could turn their attention to these products again and you wouldn't see the companies fighting it in court. They'd just shut down their production lines.

If somethign is specifically scheduled, then you know you have a problem. However, just because it isn't listed doesn't mean that it is legal to sell. You couldn't methylate heroin and suddenly have a legal product because methyl-heroin isn't scheduled. If nothing else, a company could get popped for selling an "unapproved drug."

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
People get away with illegal stuff all the time. Hell, Bruce Kneller apparently sold straight-up illegal steroids through the US mail for a decade before he got caught. Just because he got away with it for a long time doesn't mean that he won't be spending the next 2 years in federal prison.

If you're going to do somethign illegal, you should weigh the risks vs. the rewards. Here, you have a sketchy substance. Maybe its barely legal, maybe its illegal. You'd have to import it meaning potential exposure to three levels of law enforcement (federal, state and local)....anywhere along the line someone could decide to screw with you. And for what? A product with mixed reviews when there are plenty of other products readily avauilable without having totake the risk.

It's a personal judgment call, I'm just giving my advice.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If the compound isn't on a ban list they'll probably let it go through, why wouldn't they? And if they do get caught I'm pretty sure they don't come break your door down, you just don't get your stuff.
wull then get 2 n hit me up.... but like yeahright says i got a kid on tha way and thats not worth even a 1% chance for me to risk it.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
My friend ordered a few bottles of methoxy trn from that british website, if he gets his i'll be ordering some myself.. I didn't even think about it not getting through before I read this thread.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
given the LAWS though yeah right you said that analogues were blanketed... is 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone an analogue to anything???

i remember bk saying it wasnt actually related to trnbolone in any way other then similar effects... not sure on this though.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
My friend ordered a few bottles of methoxy trn from that british website, if he gets his i'll be ordering some myself.. I didn't even think about it not getting through before I read this thread.

I'm sure most shipments do get through just because of the sheer volume of products coming into the country. That doesn't mean that the unlikely sap who does get caught won't be in a world of hurt.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
given the LAWS though yeah right you said that analogues were blanketed... is 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone an analogue to anything???

i remember bk saying it wasnt actually related to trnbolone in any way other then similar effects... not sure on this though.

17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone is a bull**** trade name devised to disguise the true nature of the product. We don't know what it actually is and ALRI to this day has refused to say. That should get ya thinking.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The term “anabolic steroid” means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes—

The AND INCLUDES is the part most people misunderstand because it is followed by a long list a steroids. People look down the list and go "not listed here, must be legal" but the law just gives those as examples.

The underlined portion is subject to a lot of interpretation and as long as a good faith argument can be made that your product meets that definition, you could be prosecuted for importing it.

It doesn't mean that you'd necessarily be convicted...there are lots of possible defenses.....but your life would suck for a couple years while you fought it.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
You guys have it hard over there in the land of the free... lol.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
TRN in any shape or form is a poor investment IMO. From personal experience, Fina is 10x more effective and the materials to make it are all LEGAL. I've seen heated debates on the effectiveness of TRN. Don't risk going to jail over something that many users wouldn't take for free.

SupraLover

Awards
TRN in any shape or form is a poor investment IMO. From personal experience, Fina is 10x more effective and the materials to make it are all LEGAL. I've seen heated debates on the effectiveness of TRN. Don't risk going to jail over something that many users wouldn't take for free.
You know, I used to like TRN, but decided it's garbage. I've personally used ALRI's Methoxy-TRN, and the GL Mega-TRN with similar results. I believe the ALRI stuff might have been a "teeny weeny" bit better. Nonetheless, the gains I saw when taken alone were minimal at best. When stacked, I don't feel they did a whole heck of a lot either. I would never risk having any problems over something, as stated above, that couldn't be given away to some. I for one will no longer waste my time with it. I've done 4, 6, 8 mg/day etc. etc. You'll probably lose hair like some did (i got lucky and did not), and not get any noticable gains.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i didnt get hardly any weight from it but strength went through the roof. im not asking about the efficay of the compound as i have my own opinion, although you fina sugg is interesting care to pm me you thinking behind it?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Heres my take on the situation...

If you mail order steroids, like the real deal, you are basically looking at 3 scenarios. And I am talking personal use amounts of them. 1. You get a seizure letter and you basically do not get your stuff. 2. You get your stuff. 3. You get a cop waiting for you.

The 1st and 2nd being most likely and the 3rd being highly unlikely, due to the fact the law enforcement is looking more for dealers and distributors than the local juice head...

So even if this is considered AAS, it would be highly unlikely that you would get in any trouble.

But as YR put it earlier, there is a chance and you have some major responsibilities in your near future...so don't risk it...let me do it for ya... :)

PAKSAU

Awards
Trn

Hi i have just joined this furom, i have neve used a forum before for anything, i dont even know if this message will get viewed. If it does can anybody give me some info, please.
I have a bottle of Methoxy TRN given to me by a friend, he bought some thinking they were a supplement. Are they a steroid? if so are they any good? are they dangerous to take for a 4 week course or are they ok. Confused??? please reply thankz.

adil

Awards
yes methoxy-TRN is a steroid. TBH with the questions you are asking you are obviously not ready to take any steroids. DO NOT take it! If you don't know what you are doing you could f**k yourself up pretty bad

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hi i have just joined this furom, i have neve used a forum before for anything, i dont even know if this message will get viewed. If it does can anybody give me some info, please.
I have a bottle of Methoxy TRN given to me by a friend, he bought some thinking they were a supplement. Are they a steroid? if so are they any good? are they dangerous to take for a 4 week course or are they ok. Confused??? please reply thankz.
Yes it is a steroid with varied user feedback (some love it, some hate it). Throw it in a drawer and do a lot of reading here at AM before you even think about taking it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abe Lincoln Cycle Logs 169
edwards Anabolics 23
Australian made Supplements 11
Supplement Logs 61
Grunt76 Anabolics 29