How long before you know it is working?

wikked1

Awards
Hi All,
First post been doing so much reading my eyes are fried! Very informative PH board you have here.
My question is regarding transdermal 1-Test and the amount of time it normally takes to start "working". In other words how long before I should start feeling the effects in my workouts. And can someone describe for me indicators that it's working? What are the primary things you will notice while on 1-Test?
Thanks

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
You should notice an increase in strength within about 5 days. You will almost immediately noitice lethargy which is an idication that it is in your system and working its magic :p

wikked1

Awards
Thanks Bro for the fast response :)
Lethargy yeah I think so.
I should have asked this as well......weird "taste" happen shortly after application?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
DMSO some say it tastes like garlic....I think its unique other things that tell you its working crazy pumps in the gym and a leaning out affect.

wikked1

Awards
I wouldn't say garlic.......definitely not a breathe mint that's for sure. A really weird taste I can't attribute to anything else now if ONLY the strength and PUMPS would kick in!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
For me the strength doesn't kick in until the end of week 2. I notice much more lean mass and size on 1test and 4ad rather then strength gain. Which is exactly what I want. Actually creatine gives me more strength gains then when I'm on T-1 cycle. My body seems to love it for strength. Late J

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Bro for the fast response :)
Lethargy yeah I think so.
I should have asked this as well......weird "taste" happen shortly after application?
How was the movie? The first one was actually pretty good.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dunno how that post got in here........