~~Mass FX First Cycle~~

NeedMass

Awards
Im 19. 6'2 and 210lbs. Ive been working out for a while and want to get the extra shreddness,mass and vascularity before the summer season. Ive looked at prohormones but since im so young im scared to play with my test and estrogen levels the way pro hormones do because i dont want to have any chance on messing with my endrocrin system. Since Mass FX is a natural hormone booster will it have any potential effects on my endocrin system? Also, should Retain 2 be taken after the Mass FX cycle(if i do it) or during?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dude just use something mild like methyl e / havoc / epi / hemaguno or ****in halo 50... jsut my opinion :p. im a bad influence arent i..

mass fx shudnt mess up ur hormones man, if anything take ur retain at the same time for a bigger boost.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Yea you are..the kids test levels should be through the roof at that age. All you really need is CEE, Protein, and a clean diet.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
dude just use something mild like methyl e / havoc / epi / hemaguno or ****in halo 50... jsut my opinion :p. im a bad influence arent i..

mass fx shudnt mess up ur hormones man, if anything take ur retain at the same time for a bigger boost.
Yeah..........great advice.........:trout: :nono: :banned: :FUfinger:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea that guys an idiot...

MassFX is sweet...you'll love it. I did...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yeah brotha Mass Fx and though in Retain 2.0 to help you stay lean!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GOOD ADVICE...................except for that 666 guy!

NeedMass

Awards
so should i take the recommended 4 caps a day, and also, how should i dose the retain 2.0, half caps during cycle and half off or what. One more question. i seem to have some what of gyno nips. Maybe because i was a fat a$$ until a year or two ago, so would it be neccesary to get some sort of anti estrogen to supress them? One more question(sorry to be have so many questions, ive done my research but i just want to be re asured and up to par on what im about to do). Would it be ok to take the entire AX stack-Mass FX/HX2/and Retain 2? Or just stick with FX an Retain 2? Thanks again guys...cant wait to start the cycle and give my first log as a 19 year old!!:head: :woohoo:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if you think you have gyno issues, do the WHOLE stack or atleast add HD X-2 in..........

retain you can do during or after

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
everybody loves me tho its ok i can tell -.-
whatever every forum needs their black sheep.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
everybody loves me tho its ok i can tell -.-
whatever every forum needs their black sheep.
do a search for 1ad man and vince spider...those positions are already filled...

hahaha...but as long as you're funny about it, like those two and don't give out stupid advice(roid monkey did, but no one could take that guy seriously), i think no on will have a problem...

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
hey bro... i'm also 19, I did massFX right when it first came out, and liked it... but i'm currently taking jungle warfare at and Bad Ass Mass by ALRI. let me tell you, i believe that **** is wayy more potent than the mass FX... or maybe it just works better in my body. BAM is also cheaper than MassFX. And i thought i was a horny bastard before... this **** makes me wanna throw one in anything that has a pulse!

NeedMass

Awards
Thanks for the feedback guys, if diet is consumed correctly, is there an average pound gain on this stuff? Is it possible to see 6-10 lbs?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys, if diet is consumed correctly, is there an average pound gain on this stuff? Is it possible to see 6-10 lbs?
in 4 weeks, possibly more like 5-8 stretch it to 8 and you could see 6-10...........

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
mass fx

hi i am gonna start MASS FX by anabolicxtreme.....how many caps per day should i start with? Im 6'3 225 right now. I did a cyc of PP last year and that was great but i wanted to try this out now and be safe. Thanks!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
at 225, start with 3 per day your first week and then go to 4-5 after that......

most people over 200 find that 5 is usually the best dose, but it depends on how your wallet feels, too! ;)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was at 200 when I used it, and 4 was perfect.

I'd suspect it would be for you as well.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
I started with 4 spread out thru the day. Im thinking this is ok as i spread the PP out too when i was on that. thanks

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
so far pretty good....feelin good and workout was lil better

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I started with 4 spread out thru the day. Im thinking this is ok as i spread the PP out too when i was on that. thanks
This is nothing like PP, in case you didn't know.

But I spread mine out throughout the day as well. It's a good plan with most supplements.

Big Stan

Awards
Im about 4 weeks in an 8 week run of Hyperdrol X2, Mass FX, and Retain 2. I've gotta say, this stuff is great. My strength seems to be going up each time I lift. My aggression is also way up. I seem to be snapping a little easier lately. I am 6' 3" and weigh in at 228. I lift 4 days a week and do cardio 4 days a week. I have been consuming 2300 calories for the last few weeks and my weight has remained constant. I have also lost about 3/4" off my waste in the last 3.5 weeks. Absolutely no side effects so far. Great Stuff!!!

Big Stan

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
go for 8 weeks?

So im about 4 weeks in my mass fx cycle....is it good to go for 8 weeks? So far it has been very good...not as freaky results as PP but its been fine. Im feelin very focused and workouts have been good along with hardness/pumps.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So im about 4 weeks in my mass fx cycle....is it good to go for 8 weeks? So far it has been very good...not as freaky results as PP but its been fine. Im feelin very focused and workouts have been good along with hardness/pumps.
8 weeks is fine.........
you will keep gaining and because it is natural, you still have no worries about PCT and such.......

GO FOR IT! :thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Mace, I'd be a little weary though, wouldn't you.

Whats the incidence of people building up a decent tolerance and seeing dimished gains on the scale and in the gym?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, I'd be a little weary though, wouldn't you.

Whats the incidence of people building up a decent tolerance and seeing dimished gains on the scale and in the gym?
i haven't actually seen or heard of results for a 6 weeker or longer.......

i have been wanting to try it, but have WAY too many other things i want to try too........ :(

6-8 weeks is about the effectiveness of nettle, so that would be aobut the only issue i see at this point, and it is the reason there is 2 weeks off in the ultimate cycle.