Epistane and Propadrol

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody, I'm graduating from college in May and have decided to start a cycle of Epistane and Propadrol to celebrate. My degree will be in health/fitness btw. I've been "cutting" so to speak with a reduced caloric diet (-500) with the help of Jungle Warfare and Retain 1.0.

On to the cycle: For weeks 1-2 I plan to run Epistane at 20mg and the propadrol at 60mg, then increase Epistane to 30mg for weeks 3-4 and keep the propadrol the same.

I'll preload with cycle support and run it all the way to the end of PCT. Super Cissus RX has just been started this week and I will continue to use it for 3 more months at 3 caps/day.

PCT will consist of Nolva, ActivaTe, Novadex XT, and 6-oxo. The AI's will be dosed inversely to Nolva as well.

Goals: Size and Strength, and around 5lbs of fat loss.

Please offer advice on anything as I would like this to be a "perfect" cycle.

FYI- I've only run a Orastan E clone before for 3 weeks, but at high dosage-300mg.

Thanks in advance.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
yeah i think this would be a good cycle propadrol is a non- methyl,and the set up at epi at 20 then raising it to 30sounds pretty good. keep me updated on this ive thought of this cycle myself.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i might keep a segmented log where i post info up twice a week, or I might just have enough time with school being over for an everyday thing.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
even if its every otherday it would be good :head: what r u going to use for pct?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle therapy will consist of Nolva, ActivaTe, Novadex XT, and 6-oxo. The AI's will be dosed inversely to Nolva as well.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
Post cycle therapy will consist of Nolva, ActivaTe, Novadex XT, and 6-oxo. The AI's will be dosed inversely to Nolva as well.
thats sure alot of pct sounds like overkill to me ,anyone else on this? and is that real nolvedex you have? besides the xt nolv

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
thats sure alot of post cycle therapy sounds like overkill to me ,anyone else on this? and is that real nolvedex you have? besides the xt nolv

haha agreed(look above)...i think you would be fine with Nolva and Activate or 6 oxo...

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
haha agreed(look above)...i think you would be fine with Nolva and Activate or 6 oxo...
thats funny you must have sent out a second before me .also yes the nolva and activate would be a good one.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll be dosing both the Novadex XT and the 6-oxo lightly, and yes I have the real Nolvadex also. I don't think it's really over kill because I expect the gains to be pretty decent (10lbs), and I'd like to keep it. Also I believe the shutdown will be more severe considering I'll be using 2 compounds.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Not to put you off, but Propadrol has an anti-estrogen in it(3-OHAT). Running AI's for two months isn't going to help you maintain gains. Eating right and traing right are going to solidfy your gains. That being said, the stack seems really nice, good luck, just tighten up your PCT.

mss07

Awards
yeah man, i would suggest dropping out the other fake stuff. nolva is very efficient and you dont want your estrogen to be Non existent. Good cycle though, good luck!

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
thats funny you must have sent out a second before me .also yes the nolva and activate would be a good one.
On my last cycle I ran Nolva, ActivaTe, and Retain (1.0) and actually continued to make some huge gains throughout PCT. I kept some ATD on hand just in case and through some in near the end of PCT basically because I think I was getting a little paranoid about some gyno issues. But I don't think it was necessary.

Also...I've been hearing from a few people that using Vitex and Stinging Nettle is a pretty good substitute for ActivaTe. Anybody know anything about the credibility of such an idea?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi and propadrol...sounds nice actually if you are into running oral only cycles.

thing is epi is SERM like and propadrol has an AI.....good thing you have cissus!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
ONLY TEN MORE DAYS BEFORE I START THIS MOFO!!!!!!:head: :head: :head:

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Does anybody know the strength of Propadrol?? How does it compare to other products like Epi??

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subscrizzled

I am looking to do either a prop/epi cut or a prop/high dose zol cut ( which I know piston wants to see) but want some more feedback on the prop.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subscrizzled

I am looking to do either a prop/epi cut or a prop/high dose zol cut ( which I know piston wants to see) but want some more feedback on the prop.
yeah id like to see alot more propadrol feedback. I would but I have some other goodies id like to try.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'll be finishing a halo/trn pulse...with little success I'd like to add.....very soon and will be looking to run an outright cycle. Prop/zol is at the top of the list for sure....with prop/epi in close second......maybe begining of July...?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone run prop on its own??? id really like to use that for a standard rather then a log like this.. .maybe your zol and prop cycle there KjK as we all know what protsan will do.

just think any possible gains made might be confused with the gains from epi so claiming it an awesome supp ast the end of this wouldnt be all that reliable given many have made 10+ lb gains on epi alone.

besides that though id still love to see how this does for you bro! eat alot and eat clean and youll easily meet your 10lb goal :thumbsup:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone run prop on its own??? id really like to use that for a standard rather then a log like this.. .maybe your zol and prop cycle there KjK as we all know what protsan will do.

just think any possible gains made might be confused with the gains from epi so claiming it an awesome supp ast the end of this wouldnt be all that reliable given many have made 10+ lb gains on epi alone.

besides that though id still love to see how this does for you bro! eat alot and eat clean and youll easily meet your 10lb goal :thumbsup:
Bro, I have yet to see one as well, and propadrol is like... (how should I say this...) lol! the 'thing' with most stacks over at DA. Nobody seems to wanna run things alone anymore... sigh. :trout:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IM starting my short PCT on Sat. I think I will run the porp/zol around the July time frame. I will log it if anyone is interested but I must admit I'm not an everyday update kinda guy. More like 2-3 times a week. Buut we'll see when the time comes.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IM starting my short post cycle therapy on Sat. I think I will run the porp/zol around the July time frame. I will log it if anyone is interested but I must admit I'm not an everyday update kinda guy. More like 2-3 times a week. Buut we'll see when the time comes.
anything would be usefull since we currently have nothing that isnt skewed by a stack (i know your using zol but the extent of zols effects is a hardening and increased vascularity and will work at making a more anabolic substance more balanced) so your cycle would be the closest to showing us what prop could actually do. def log it if ya didnt mind.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You find a worthy tester and I'll get the bottle of Propadrol sent to him for a log. Feedback is a very effective tool and I'd be more than happy to make this happen.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I WOULD log it for you happily (check my log below) BUT im bout to run 3-AD as soon as it comes out.... maybe if you make it 2 bottles???? :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I WOULD log it for you happily (check my log below) BUT im bout to run 3-AD as soon as it comes out.... maybe if you make it 2 bottles???? :D
I'm going to post my e-mail for you to get in contact with me

Whenever you're ready lemme know.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
let me know when you've copied it down and I'll delete it from the post.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to this log? Was a new thread started?