Need Help: Orastan-E vs. Orastan-A

S

schlam_of

Awards
So I'm gettting ready to start a Haladrol/Prost cycle that I've had sitting around for awhile when I realized I didn't have enough Prost(AX) and that the supply was all but dead after Juggernaut's mishap. So I started looking around to see if I could find any, and ran into one(and only one) site that had orastan-e listed(I was really surprised). So I went ahead and ordered it and when I got it yesterday it turns out to be Orastan-A.

Of course they are not the same, similar but definetly not the same. Does anyone know how big a difference there is between the two??

My dilemna now is that I still only have one bottle of Prost(AX) and now one bottle of Orastan-A, which one bottle alone isn't enough to cycle with Halo. I know they are both non-methyl but don't know what to do.

Is it safe to use both of them during my Halo cycle?? (ie. burn through one bottle and then switch to the other??).

Any suggestions would be *greatly* appreciated.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Not 100% positive, but I'd say it's safe to take both during the cycle.

Both are going to help you shed a little bodyfat depending on diet, slightly increase your pump and hardness of the muscle.

You'll probably get better results from the A product.

Or you could look into SFR's Furaguno, an Orastan A clone that has 90 caps, but only 33mg per cap, and add that instead of any of the Orastan E.

Hopefully, someone else will chime in for better help.

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I think oratsan e is exactly like, prostanozol, maga zol, winztrol, and orastan a is like furaguno or furazabol,. That being said i dont think either are methylated so I dont see why not. And im pretty sure that winstrol and furazabol share some similaritys

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether= orastan a= furaguno

Orastan-E™ ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol): 25mg= prostanzol

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5a-androstano(2,3-c) furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether= orastan a= furaguno

Orastan-E™ ([3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol): 25mg= prostanzol

whats the true difference between the two?

M

Motox

Awards
  • Established
well one is like winny the other is supposed to be like furazabol with are both pretty close in the fact that they kinda have the same results. From what ive gathered the prostanozol clone has to run at way higher doses to get and effect. Hoever im not sure about fura, you could expect your muscles to firm up, more vascularity and some strength. I think that this would be a great addition to a halo cycle since it seems to lean you out some maybe add it later in the cycle or something

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well one is like winny the other is supposed to be like furazabol with are both pretty close in the fact that they kinda have the same results. From what ive gathered the prostanozol clone has to run at way higher doses to get and effect. Hoever im not sure about fura, you could expect your muscles to firm up, more vascularity and some strength. I think that this would be a great addition to a halo cycle since it seems to lean you out some maybe add it later in the cycle or something

ya bro i ran halodrol and prostanozol stack last summer, it was pretty good....i was more curious about furazabol cause i haven't heard of it...thanks for the info

S

schlam_of

Awards
Does anyone know of the effect dosing on furazabol(orastan-a) for someone that is 6'2 215lbs?

Ive ran several cycles before, but its been a long break..