Will A-50 Keep Up Libido on TAce Cycle?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or will TProp be necessary on this cycle for keeping libido up?
Just a thought, trying to limit pins.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure to be honest. But I know how bad tren can make me feel, I would at least go for 50mgs of test p eod at a minimum.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Not sure but I would go with no, Dbol yes, Drol no. Not overly fond of Drol to start with but I would not run it with tren. Drol has some estrogen like properties to start with and I think you are going to feel like crap on this. If you want to go this route I would use dbol and a good AI. Watch out for those pumps.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure but I would go with no, Dbol yes, Drol no. Not overly fond of Drol to start with but I would not run it with tren. Drol has some estrogen like properties to start with and I think you are going to feel like crap on this. If you want to go this route I would use dbol and a good AI. Watch out for those pumps.
Yes I've been contemplating this. The thing is Anadrol does blow you up quickly, but does it come with many problems and sides. I am guessing tamox @ 20mg Dbol Tren and good to go w/ cabergoline on hand?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've been contemplating this. The thing is Anadrol does blow you up quickly, but does it come with many problems and sides. I am guessing tamox @ 20mg Dbol Tren and good to go w/ cabergoline on hand?
well that is on the low end for dbol for 200lb. I would start at 30mg a day myself. And you really need an AI to go with the dbol. anastrozole, exemestane, or mesterolone. This is one cycle that I would run the AI at something other then the min dose, This works the best if the dbol is kept in check. I would run something like this

30mg dbol ED for weeks 1 to 6
75mg tren a EOD for weeks 1 to 6
AI of your choice here weeks 1 to 6

Nolvadex for PCT and as need otherwise.

Test is always good with this as well.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well that is on the low end for dbol for 200lb. I would start at 30mg a day myself. And you really need an AI to go with the dbol. anastrozole, exemestane, or mesterolone. This is one cycle that I would run the AI at something other then the min dose, This works the best if the dbol is kept in check. I would run something like this

30mg dbol ED for weeks 1 to 6
75mg tren a EOD for weeks 1 to 6
AI of your choice here weeks 1 to 6

Nolvadex for post cycle therapy and as need otherwise.

Test is always good with this as well.

my mistake i meant tamoxifen citrate at 20 milligrams...and I would of course run the Dbol at 50mg...however, 30 would be nice as most liq solutions come in 30mg. could I run nolva alongside the dbol or should I get something along the lines of arimidex?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
tamoxifein citrate is not an AI, it is a serm. I would do as skye suggested and run an AI along with lower dose of caber just to be on the safe side.